Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, you look great!! And you are carrying low, OWT--BOY!! hahaha (yeah, I couldn't resist!)

Mocha, so glad baby Sadie is at a good weight, and is measuring well!

Pinkin, can't believe your baby is already head down like that, I hope you have a GREAT delivery when the times comes.

They are starting on the floors of my house this Friday and all the restoration work shoudl be done by next Weds. that they stay on time/schedule and DO IT!! I am soooo ready for some nesting!!

I am so tired of everyone at work saying I won't make it till September, I'm sure I've vented before about that, but seriously, if I had just one dollar every time for every day I've heard that, I could start paying off all the bills I owe, haha.

I am so sleeepy today. DS1 keeps having nightmares and crawls in bed with us, then he always ends up trying to snuggle to me, and that pisses off the baby when he's trying to put his leg or hand near her, so then that gets her awake and she's kicking...and eerrrr....

Then when DS1 acatually stays in his own bed all night, my husband tries to snuggle, and then he tries to put a leg over me, and I'm thinking, dude that is sooo uncomfortable....it would be nice to banish everyone out of the bed and have no one trying to snuggle, but I guess I need to be grateful that I have loving people who want to snuggle with me
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh we need to see more bump pics!! I'm gonna try to do a new one later today.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, I have been really enjoying sleeping alone some nights--DH will fall asleep on the couch while we are watching TV, and I just leave him there! I used to wake him up when I went to bed, but these days I have been enjoyinghaving our bed to myself, so I just let him sleep on the couch! I am so mean.

I know what you mean about people telling you you won't make it to your due date. I have heard that a ton, and it IS annoying!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkin, glad your sugar test was good! My baby is head down, too. I can feel the hiccups WAAAAAYYY down at the bottom of my belly.

Peony, how did you convince DH to get the big V? Mine is violently opposed!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara - I hear you on wishing you didn't have to share your bed! At my Mom's place DH and I were in a double bed, which just wasn't big enough for me and my belly with dh. Add to that the fact that at least one of my kids ended up joining us every night, as they always do at home, and it meant I didn't sleep at all! By the last night we were there I decided to put one ds to bed in the big bed with dh, and I slept on his single futon on the floor. I slept soooooo much better on my own like that!

I'm very relieved Sadie's doing well. They have some sort of scoring system that looks at heartbeat, bloodflow in the cord, baby's size, and cervix, and I scored well above the normal healthy range. She was measuring 5lbs7oz at 33weeks4days, which put her almost exactly a week ahead. I can't believe I'm going to finally meet her next month!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know..I cannot believe I'm going to meet my daughter either....it gives me goosebumps to think about it! My co workers did the baby shower thing today, and it's good, but so many apologized because they hadn't had time to get a gift...that was a bit awkward, and then they were asking me what I still needed...and honestly, I just want them to pick out something (if they want to) that means something to them, or they think I'll like...I hate telling ppl what to get the baby, lol.

Everything was pink and hot pink and there was a cute blue ruffly dress thing....maybe I'll snap a picture and show ya'll.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh - yes, give us a pic, auroara! I love looking at new baby stuff!

It all became real to me at my midwife appointment yesterday when she asked me if I've packed my hospital bag yet. My response was to laugh...but then I realised that considering all the contractions I've been having, maybe I should. I also realised we still don't have a car seat (all our old ones are expired now), and that's the one thing you CAN'T leave the hospital without.

It's a cool, rainy day here so I've been nesting like crazy all day, trying to get stuff moved out of my husband's office so I can start making it into the nursery. He has so much CRAP in there. I just found a pile of 4 year old, dust-covered, random receipts behind a bookcase. He also has tons and tons of notes he's taken at various archives over the years (he's a historian). They aren't organised in any meaningful way, as far as I can tell - just piles of dusty paper. This is going to take a while....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, I know I am not sure why it is head down so early on?? It probably downt mean too much anyway maybe he is just too big to move around?? I looked on my card that I take to my ob app and next to presentation it says ceph, what does that mean?

I am feeling more itchy then ever esp last night and this morning! I wounder what my bile acid levels were last sat, I hope she gets my results back soon not that they can do much but I am just curious.

Mocha I think I am going to ask for a growth scan at 34 weeks same time I had it with ds1 ... I remember having that scan done and you could see his face so clear it was fantastic! I was looking over the growth chart I got back with him.. I was 34w3days and he was 5lbs4oz and at the 39th percentile he was ahead by 4 days going by this.. says he was weighing what a 35 week bub should be. So I think I would like to get that done again its interesting to look over.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, ceph just means head, so head down basically, like you know he is. Hope you get your result soon. That itching sounds so annoying.

Hobber, I have tried quite a few means of birth control and they all seem to kill my libido. I think DH figures the vasectomy is worth it to have a wife who is keen to jump him. And I tell him it is the least he can do after everything the female has to go through! Like all men he would rather not have to do it, but I tell him it's either that or condoms forever, which neither of us like much. I also asked for a recommendation for a doctor who is very good at them, rather than just hoping for the best, so that eased his mind a bit.

Auroara, your work baby shower sounds nice. I'd love to see some photos too. At my work they seem to take a 'donation' from anyone wanting to contribute to a present and then get something big. I have only been there since last October so I am not expecting them to do too much, but perhaps some of the wealthy pilots and doctors will pitch in- lol.

Mocha, Sadie is sounding just perfect! It is so soon that you'll be telling us she is here. Very exciting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my DH won't get fixed...he is also "violently opposed" but since we are still open to having a 4th one day (maybe....) I guess it's obviously good that he's not wanting to get fixed. I can't do hormonal BC (it makes me too depressed and takes away my sex drive too much) so I guess we'll go back to our standard pull out method, combined with avoidance around O time, and hope for the best.

I didn't get a chacne to take a pix, but I will for sure, there was this awesome handmade gift basket an employee made and I didn't open it until I got home, but it got some real cute little cotton dresses not pink in there, so that was cool. My DH looked at the stuff with me and was fine with all of it, except one piece.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast