Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I get leg cramps too! I just flex my foot (point the toe straight) and it seems to make it stop.

Who else's baby has the hiccups? Mine does ALL THE TIME and it is making me nuts!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MINE!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    p.s. My baby is super low, too, and I am having pains down there too.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is moving all around! It kinda switches from being way low to way high (still carrying low overall)...but at least head down. Also really weird angles like it's trying to headbutt my hip bone!

I was wondering about hiccups with you gals, too. My first had them ALL the time anytime I ate something. He gave my cervix a workout, that's for sure. He also had terrible "silent" reflux and had to be on meds when he was little. SOOOO I was wondering if anyone has seen a correlation between lots of in-utero hiccups and then reflux in their newborns? This one I don't think I've noticed any so far. So maybe no reflux issues later.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiccups yep! And cos he is engaging now feels like they are in my vagina lol
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Is anyone else having leg cramps?? I am finding I get them at night and they HURT and in my feet too.. what can cause this? anyone know?
    I wake with cramps in my THIGHS of all places!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This little girl gets hiccups all the time too. My other babies didn't really have hiccups much inside me.

I do get occasional leg cramps - I have in all my pregnancies.

So far this baby is still pretty high, which is nice because it means I don't have a lot of pressure or pelvic pain yet. I just had that one week of agonizing pelvic pain then it disappeared.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Muscle cramps are most often due to dehydration. Try drinking heaps of water and see if it helps. If not, a lot of ladies find magnesium tablets help. I had them in my calves in the middle of the night with the first 2 pregnancies, but not this one so far.

I have not noticed any hiccups with this one as yet. Every now and then they seem to get a foot or something stuck down low in the right side of my pelvis. It is very uncomfortable and I have to stand and massage them until they move. I also had the worst indigestion yesterday. It has only happened a few times, but even the Tums I took didn't help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not felt/noticed hiccups with this bub. She is still way up high, with either her foot or fingers in my ribs all the time...I did have some Braxton Hicks contractions last week the hours after my masage, which at first worried me, but then when I realized they were at random times, I knew they were B/H and I stopped worrying, and they went away.

DS2 was a little heartbreaker this weekend. We went to our mall, and it has a kid playground / mat area in it, and DS1 was growling and chasing the boys around like he was a T-Rex, and DS2 kept flirting with all the baby girls, LOL. He was surrounded by the girls who kept touching his downy hair that's coming in, and he kept moving his fingers gently across their head / face. LOL! Little Romeo alert!

The house is still in shambles, but at least they put in a temporary sink so I can use my kitchen a bit more, though i don't like too! It's all uneven with the subfloor and I keep almost tripping on one part of it....I need to be careful in there! Plus, we don't have a dryer hooked up yet, so everything we wash has to be hung up to dry...and we hang it up over the bathtub...

I almost feel like a pioneer woman! LOL

It's making me anxious because I've gotten the worst CASE of nesting, and my house is un-nestable atm! I can't wait to start washing/drying some of the baby clothes I've gotten...and I'm so excited (prob too excited) about my family's baby shower this Sat! I'm also exicted about the 'surprise' baby shower they're throwing me at work...(no one thinks I know, but one person spilled the beans.) Not so much for the 'gifts' but more for the celebration of the new baby! Though, I won't lie, the gifts will be nice too
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your house gets finished soon so you can start nesting, auroara!

Although I was fairly sure I wasn't going to get a shower this time, but one of my friends just asked me what dates I'm free this month so she can have our group of friends to her place for a little party. I did say gifts weren't necessary, but it will be nice to celebrate our new addition, gifts or no gifts. Unfortunately, two of my closest friends aren't part of that group, and though I know she'll invite them if I ask, I doubt they'd come since they won't know anyone else and they don't even know each other.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast