Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber - could you print out some info from official, credible sources to give to your doctor on your next visit? My mom once had to do that when my uncle was misdiagnosed with terminal, untreatable lung cancer when what he really had was a rare genetic disorder that was treatable, but If left untreated for much longer could have killed him. The doctors grudgingly read her research and later thanked her when they realized they had been wrong. Now, 3 years later he's healthy and going strong.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    TBH I'm a little nervous by all this nesting energy I've found. I'm worried it means labour is imminent.
    Don't be scared!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Don't be scared!!!
    Awww...thanks, TTC5. It's just that dh left this afternoon and is 2000km away right now. I'm home alone with my 3 kids for the night. My mom will arrive to stay with me in about 14 hours, so I definitely don't want to go into labour before then!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Awww...thanks, TTC5. It's just that dh left this afternoon and is 2000km away right now. I'm home alone with my 3 kids for the night. My mom will arrive to stay with me in about 14 hours, so I definitely don't want to go into labour before then!
    Oh Mocha, it's SO exciting!!! Soon you'll have your little Princess!

You aren't having contractions or anything yet right?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh I see!!!!! x x
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I go through phases of "nesting" that's for sure. The day before I went into labor with DS1, I didn't have a desire to clean or organize, BUT I was really restless and just sort of scatter-brained. I felt like I was going to bounce off the walls. Even my mom (who I saw for part of the evening) noticed I was being kinda weird. I totally didn't realize it at the time. Haha. I feel so unorganized, but I know that I'm doing just fine and a newborn doesn't require much anyway.

This time I'm not sure what to expect. I'm actually really looking forward to my 36 week appointment (where they test for the group B Strep) because I'm going to ask that since they are down there anyway, they might as well check my progress (I might see if they can tell me station, too, since I already feel like baby sits soooo low down).
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey laughingLynxie I noticed you were from Minnesota--me too! Where are you located?? Sorry to barge in on the thread but I had to say something! haha
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Hey laughingLynxie I noticed you were from Minnesota--me too! Where are you located?? Sorry to barge in on the thread but I had to say something! haha
    I'm in St. Cloud! You?
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So went to my ultasound today and bubs is looking very well he was 1.8kgs so a good size baby.
    I also went to my ob appointment and things are not looking so good with me. My blood test results from wed are worse then last friday. Liver function is quite abnormal and my bile salts were 49 and also my gallbladder is enlarged which goes with the diagnosis. Anyway she wants to induce me at 36 weeks ( which worries me) but I really need to think about whats best for little ( BIG ) Oliver. She said they usually induce at 36 or 37 weeks but because my results are not the best now she thinks 36 weeks is a good time. I also have to start a medication which I have to get the script from my ob on monday . Its 300 dollars for 100 tablets and I have to take 7 a day so its going to be very expensive.... Yes I do feel just horrid today!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    So went to my ultasound today and bubs is looking very well he was 1.8kgs so a good size baby.
    I also went to my ob appointment and things are not looking so good with me. My blood test results from wed are worse then last friday. Liver function is quite abnormal and my bile salts were 49 and also my gallbladder is enlarged which goes with the diagnosis. Anyway she wants to induce me at 36 weeks ( which worries me) but I really need to think about whats best for little ( BIG ) Oliver. She said they usually induce at 36 or 37 weeks but because my results are not the best now she thinks 36 weeks is a good time. I also have to start a medication which I have to get the script from my ob on monday . Its 300 dollars for 100 tablets and I have to take 7 a day so its going to be very expensive.... Yes I do feel just horrid today!
    Pinkin, I am so sorry you have to go through this! I will pray that you and baby will stay healthy and will be fine until 36-37 weeks. You will be fine!! I had both my sons at 37 weeks, and they were the perfect size to push out too!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast