Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think thats a good idea pinkin, they gave me one steriod injection and then another 24hrs later to mature his lungs and if labour stopped and i managed to keep him in longer it would not have been a problem either, so like you say what harm can it do?!

Not just me then who isnt organised, im so normally done and ready by now. I too haven't put on weight but i put this down to my gastric band But im having horrible reflux which i also put down to my band
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynxie View Post
    I'm in St. Cloud! You?
    I am in St. Cloud too!!! WOW small world!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I am so glad your Dr is on top of all of this. If you need to be induced at 36 weeks, I am sure that baby Oliver will be fine--especially if he has been measuring ahead. Please don't feel like any of this is your fault, or that you are letting your baby down! You have no control over ICP.

I think I will print something out if the Dr doesn't call in the test for me today or tomorrow. I put in a call to him today but haven't heard back. I have an appt next week (I'll be almost 36 weeks then) so if they haven't done the test by then, I guess I will have to raise a stink. The thing that scares me is, it takes a while for the test to come back, right?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can Hobb, But I had my last test done on wednesday and she had my results yesterday from that which was Friday
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both of mine were induced at 38 weeks Pinkin and were 6lb13 and 6lb14. It sounds like your Oliver is a good size and they wouldn't induce you at 36 weeks unless they were happy with how he would cope. They also want to look after you of course, so will just weigh everything up. I remember reading a very long time ago the stats on having a baby at different weeks gestation. 30 weeks was the turning point for a big improvement in outcome and 35 weeks was much the same as having a full term baby.
    Those drugs are so expensive! So you are going to have to fork out $900 -ouch! Does everything return to normal as soon as you give birth? Or does it take a little while for your liver, etc to recover?
    I have put on 10kg! (Just to make you feel a bit better!)

Completely disorganised here! I have done a fair bit of nesting, in terms of cleaning and sorting our apartment, but that is about it. Because we go on holiday when the baby will be 5 weeks, and then move house a couple of weeks after that, it is hard for me to wrap my head around everything.
    Off to get some much needed waxing done this morning!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I really need to talk to my ob about it all and just make sure that he will be ok, I would really like them to check his lungs first or even if she didnt id like to have the injections even if I can get them now so he is ok for when I am induced. I have been up since 3 am this morning scratching myself I cant eat or rest I am feeling so anxiousand uptight , its just the pits
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    28 days till due date
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo! It's September - let's start having our babies! I started a new thread here:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...tml#post242470
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334