Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I still think it's right around the corner...I had similiar contractions with Lillian before going to the hospital....I hope you doing well right now.

TTC5, congrats on baby boy!! Have you posted pics of him on here yet?

I was up with the baby 3 times last nite but my DH let me sleep in wayyyy late so now I feel like my whole day is already gone, lol. I got so much crap to do...my mom is visiting tomorrow and while we just had a newborn she gets pissy about a messy house so my DH and I will have to work together to pick up the living room (it's a mess from DS2) and vaccumm, and I'm sure she'll still complain about something, lol.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, are you feeling better after getting all that rest? I hope so.

Your mom should pitch in and help you, rather than be picky about your house! You have a brand new baby! Sheesh!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I could nest! I am SO LAZY right now. It hurts to stand for too long, it hurts to sit for too long, I can't bend over, I am exhausted, it is too hot here, and I am overwhelmed by the amount of housework to be done, not to mention getting ready for baby stuff. I just wish some magic cleaning fairy would wave a wand and clean this place up! Help!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hob, I am still so itchy. Went to bed last night at 10.30 just could not sleep so got up and watched tv until 3 am and then got a bit of sleep. Woken up itchy again its driving me nuts!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hobber, you need a good friend to come and take over by the sounds of it. I am always hopeless at asking for help and it doesn't get offered unless you do unfortunately. And yes, we have a lot of crocodiles where I live (we don't swim in the ocean in this part of Australia as there are plenty in there as well as in the rivers and water holes. Look up saltwater (estuarine) crocodiles on the computer...they are much nastier than alligators. (Or maybe don't in case you have a dream about them!)

Auroara, bugger that. Instead of running around before she comes, write a list of things she can do to help while she is there! What a pain in the 'you know what'! I think I get quite intolerant late in pregnancy!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe someone would give a very preggie lady a hard time about the condition of her home. Like others have said, that person should be helping instead! I've been pretty on top of everything other than being able to get my own laundry put away... I'm glad I got a ridiculously early head-start on newborn stuff, otherwise I'd still be setting everything up and freaking out.

I'm packing my hospital bag today (before I keep forgetting to do it)...also working on my "labor comforts" bag that goes with that stuff, too. I can't believe I don't have any comfy non-slip socks!! The ones the hospital gives you are so tight and itchy. I'm currently downloading Nature Sounds albums like waves and rain because I can't tolerate music or lyrics while I'm in labor. I get SO CRABBY. Last time my husband was great and didn't say anything unless I talked to him first. Hahaha!
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post

TTC5, congrats on baby boy!! Have you posted pics of him on here yet?

Pics are here!!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/anno...ittle-boy.html
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, not much to report on today. I started to feel pretty normal once I'd been up a couple of hours, and other than about 3 random painful contractions and some BH, nothing much. I still have a lot of pressure when I stand and loose bowels, but I just don't feel like tonight is going to be the night. My Mom decided not to come quite yet - she'll wait and see how tonight goes then decide. She has lots of obligations and I told her I don't want her to miss them for no reason.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Butterfly! It is hard finding time to come online. I just don't want to waste a single second of his newborn days
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Mocha! I hope she arrives when it is convenient for everyone.

TTC5, I don't blame you! Snuggle that baby as much as you can!

Lynxie, I am impressed you are so prepared. I have done NOTHING!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast