Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, this has made it all feel more real. I can't believe I'm next! I don't feel like I'm going to go early, but you never know....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still have 4 more weeks, if I go on time. I usually go a little early (everyone else was a week or so early) and there is a chance I will be induced this time, since we live an hour from the hospital. So realistically, I probably only have 3 weeks or so at the most. I have so much to do! We still haven't picked a name!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting! Congrats to Auroara!!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobb, how is your itch?
    Mine is just terrible.. I have been awake since 1.30 am I am seriously going insane. I am taking a drug now called Ursofalk I cant wait for it to kick in! I hope it does actually work for me.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    September babies galore!! How exciting.

I certainly wouldn't mind being a bit early, either...but not TOO much, I gotta make sure we get our maternity photos done. Haha.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Pinkin, I really hope those tablets start working very soon. Did you end up getting help to pay for them?

My OB is so friggin relaxed about my pregnancy (I assume she is this way with everyone) that she didn't even worry about checking my iron in my last blood test. I have a history of low iron and had already been taking some extra supplements but was feeling a bit tired and short of breath. When I mentioned it to my OB she said it was probably just because the baby is getting bigger and pushing up on my diaphragm. But I am still feeling fine and comfortable, bub is sitting pretty low. So I went back to a GP I love (she just lets me do anything) and asked to have it checked. And what do you know, my ferretin is 15 (it was 77 early in the pregnancy). So now my naturopath has me on a strict regime to try and get it up. I can't believe I have managed to avoid getting sick, (except for my recent cough). Looking forward to a burst of energy when the levels are good again.

Hobber, we are in the same boat with names. I think it will be a case of waiting until this one arrives before we'll make a decision. I/we find it the hardest thing.

So Mocha next, then Hobber and Lynxie and HappyLea. And Pinkin because Oliver will likely be a bit early. I'll be well behind you all.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, I love Drs that let you do what you want. I don't see why they aren't all like that! I mean, they work for US, right? We are paying them! Glad you got your iron stuff figured out. Hope the supps make you feel better!

Pinkin, I am still about the same. I am going to the Dr today to demand the Bile Acid test. I hope he does it this time! I am already 36 weeks, so if they need to pull the baby they will be doing it soon. ANd if they ignore me, I am worried about something bad happening so Imay just do what I can to delivery early on my own--force DH to have sex with me (he'll love that ) use some EPO, walk a lot, etc.

I am sorry you are suffering so much! Hopefully the meds will kick in soon and give you some relief!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL with your test Hobber.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies - I just thought I'd let you all know Zivic-Bubac had her little girl on September 1st. I've updated our due date thread with the births so far.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, I just had the most uncomfortable night in a looong time. I'm wondering if baby is dropping or something something else weird because my sacral region is just SORE (my DH even gave it a really nice rub last night, ahhhh). I had to take some Tylenol to calm it down a little. I also have been having what I thought were braxton hicks contractions, but they are still hanging around this morning and I never have them in the morning. I might have to call the nurse triage or something if things don't get better. I'm super paranoid right now. And I don't want to tell my husband because he is such a worrier and is already worried by my constant feelings of how I think this one will come earlier than my DS1 did.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast