Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I see your ds3 isn't adjusting well like my ds2 isn't. I am actually dreading today with him...I must be the worst momma for dreading spending time with my own son....it's just he's soooo destructive....it's impossible not to let it get to me....

Lynxie, Ivy is sooooo adorable!!! and she was such a good size for 35 weeks!

butterfly, I love your avatar...that dress is soooo adorable!!

5, why were you in the hospital exactly..complications from labor?

and anyone else i forgot, hello and I luv ya!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post

DS2 is such a pita too. He tossed my entire dinner (I had to get the baby) it was unguarded! all over the floor...among other highlights today. I swear he has become a monster...ugh...I am trying so hard to stay patient w/ him and make sure he gets his alone attention too, etc. But if you don't keep your eyes glued to him, he will and does destroy whatever's in sight!
    Sounds JUST like DD2! She is a complete and total terror. I think she is my bad karma for having such horrible GD with her. Yesterday she poured several cups of water on the floor (at different times), climbed up on the counter and got into various things, ripped up some un-opened mail, stole my phone and ran off with it, kicked me in the head (that may have been an accident because we were laying together on the couch), drew on the walls, etc etc etc. It is never ending. She makes me INSANE.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, Ivy is so cute! And she doesn't look like a preemie at all!

Peony, I am sorry your back hurts.... hope it feels better today. You are probably right about the DH's feeling helpless--but I still get annoyed with mine.

TTC5, glad you made it home! Are you feeling better? How is baby Daniel?

Mocha, sounds like you did pretty well yesterday! Aside from DS3's meltdown, which I sure was a pain. Hopefully things will get easier as time goes on.

pinkin, your baby sounds like he will be a good size! That must be reassuring. How are you feeling? Only about 2 weeks to go, right?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been taking it as easy as possible, because I really need the baby to stay in until next monday or tuesday. But by taking it easy, I am laying around and letting the housework pile up--because no one around here does ANYTHING except me! DH does a few dishes and helps with the kids, and makes dinner sometimes, but really, that's it He has never vacuumed/swept/cleaned a bathroom/done laundry EVER. My step mom gets here on Saturday and my best friend gets here Sunday, so I need the house to be presentable.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone!!

Yep, she's totally the same size as a full-term but she definitely acts like a preemie so far! I had one really bratty woman tell me that 8lbs isn't a preemie and NICU was an expensive unneeded idea... I was like, Excuse me?!?! She was born before she was supposed to be and had to be in the NICU for the longest week of my life (warming bed, blood glucose heel pricks every 3 hours, monitored breathing, etc). Pretty sure that qualifies as premature.

She's pretty decent at breastfeeding but she tires quite easily. She sleeps awesome and so far has only been having an awake stint around 3 or 4am...but then once she calms down and eats, she goes right back to sleep. I usually pump an hour or so after she nurses so that I can make sure my supply stays okay. Also taking Fenugreek and all that fun stuff. I'm actually waiting for the Lactation Consultant from the hospital to call me back so I can meet with someone at some point. It's sort of weird dealing with preemie issues.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, why would someone dare argue with you about that? How rude! It sounds like despite being a preemie, Ivy is doing well. Hope the lactation consultant helps you out!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG...huge congratulation on the birth of your baby girl, she is gorgeous and such a good weight xxx

Just a quick update from me before i try get some sleep. Couple of days ago i had reduced fetal movement and then yesterday i thought my waters broke. Felt like little bubble pop then my knickers were wet, then trickles etc...went to delivery suite to get checked out baby still not moving so was out on monitor and his heart rate was fine. Dr did internal and said the there wasn't enough fluid for it to be my waters and she thought it was thrush. sent home with pessary thing n cream (i had no symptoms of thrush). But they booked me appt on maternity ward for baby to be monitored as reduced movement.
    So off i went today to have CTG and heart beat fine but still not many movements from him so she sent me for scan which showed him moving which was great but also picked up the very little fluid around baby back on ward midwife and dr said i was right and my waters had gone as fluid around baby is much lower than average and as he has not very much fluid to move in this explains his reduced movements.
    They are now not going to let me go past 36weeks so he will be here in next 2 weeks...eeek! She took my bloods to check for infection, i had steriod injection to mature his lungs and have to go back tomorrow for the next steriod injection.

I have to be on anti b's every 4 hours and also take my temperature every 4 hours to ensure im not getting an infection. I am getting tightenings again tho (not painful but regular then die off then start again).

I wont be getting my homebirth after all. Just hope i can keep him in a little longer. Growth scan last week put him at about 4lb 5ozs.

Sorry to just type n run but im gonna try get some sleep as im shattered.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh HappyLea!!! what a nightmare for you to go though!!! My baby is a monster in size next to yours!!
    I wish my ob would give me an injection for lungs but she has not mentioned it, wounder why she is not because I am having him on the 9th of october at 36 weeks and 3 days.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Happylea - sorry you had to go through that!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Happylea! I am so sorry! I hope everything goes well and your little man arrives safely. SO many early babies here!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast