Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    husband rant alert: so yesterday my husband was " feelling under the weather" which meant he basically slept the entire day away and I was left with all 3 kids most of the day, with DS2 and DD always acting up at the same time *of course*...I didn't mind it, I mean it, I got a bit frazzled here and there, but I handled it because obviously that's how it goes when you have more kids.

Well, I went to bed around midnight once DD was settled down, and typically my DH takes the "nite shift" meaning if she gets up in the middle of the nite, he handles the feeding (which is great, but...) last nite after getting the nite shift and getting her the bottle, she still fussed. He said he burped her once, and I said try to burp her again, and he sighed, and said, "she doesnt like me, she only wants you." (this was at 5 am, and I'd have to be up in another 2 hrs to do the school run for DS1)

Anyway after I encourged him to try again to soothe her, he said to the baby: "you must really not want us to have another, because you are being so difficult, I don't think I'm going to want another one."

He always does this lately, if she gives him the slightest little beep, fusses just a tiny bit, he always says he doesn't know if he wants a 4th, and he says it of course when I"m in earshot so I'll take her off his hands because he knows I still want that option open. Grr it just drives me crazy....

He says that DS2 was easier than her, and DS2 had a milk protein allergy so no way...she is much easier, but now she does fuss more than she did when she was first born. DS1 was still the easiest baby, but he is a fluke (he is still so crazy good and sweet, and easy to care for.)

Sorry, had to get the rant off my chest.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara I am so sorry, I know exactly how you feel.. Before I got pregnant DH would pick the most difficult time with our kids when they were screaming or fighting or running around a restraunt and say "Hon, I only want two kids..I don't want anymore!"
    It would sting badly..but at the same time I acted like I wasn't affected..when in reality he was shattering my heart into a million pieces.. I knew we would have a last child no matter what he was saying.
    It's hard and it does drive you crazy, especially if you want another one so bad and he doesn't..
    I hope in time he changes so that you can have the family that you want to have!
    In the meantime I hope that DD continues to be a sweet angel for you!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; October 11th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, auroara. Husbands can definitely be a pain in the ass sometimes - I know mine is!

I love how when Moms are sick we still have to do everything we usually do to take care of our families, but when dh is sick they get to spend the day in bed. And my dh never even attempts to soothe Sadie if she's upset - he just hands her back to me!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Sorry, auroara. Husbands can definitely be a pain in the ass sometimes - I know mine is!
    This is why I always say DH means damn husband vs Dear Husband!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, question for the ladies who've already had their babies: how's the weight loss going? I know I'm only 3 weeks postpartum, but I can't stand how I look! I don't remember this ever bothering me so much in the past, but I think having started the pregnancy at my skinniest ever, seeing the difference between then and now is shocking. I gained 65 lbs this pregnancy!!! I have to go to my BIL's wedding this weekend, and I have no clue what to wear!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, question for the ladies who've already had their babies: how's the weight loss going? I know I'm only 3 weeks postpartum, but I can't stand how I look! I don't remember this ever bothering me so much in the past, but I think having started the pregnancy at my skinniest ever, seeing the difference between then and now is shocking. I gained 65 lbs this pregnancy!!! I have to go to my BIL's wedding this weekend, and I have no clue what to wear!
    Wear a slimming black dress or a black skirt with a darker top? That's what I would do.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I'm totally feeling down about my body, too. I also started this last pregnancy at my skinniest and now I feel huuuuuge and dough-y. I'm around 163 lbs right now and none of my clothes fit other than yoga pants and my bigger shirts. Definitely makes me not want to leave the house (especially because it also takes such an effort to get a shower in)!

It's frustrating too because I know that my body doesn't like losing weight until I'm done breastfeeding, especially the tummy area...maybe it will be different this time.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How about a black dress, black is always slimming and than you could get some spanx to go underneath to suck you in a little bit.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're feeling down too, lynxie. I do have some pretty good shapewear, including a postpartum girdle I've been wearing 24/7 since birth, so at least I'm not too jiggly when I'm out and about (and can *just* squeeze into size 10 pants), but when I catch a glimpse in the mirror after a shower and see all my backfat and jiggly tummy it's just depressing. I'm just a bit lower than you right now - hovering between 155 and 160. My normal, non-dieting weight is 130, but now that I've seen how thin I can get when I watch what I eat, I'd like to aim for something lower. Maybe not the 105 I was when I got pregnant, but 115-120 would be nice. Normally breastfeeding helps me lose a lot of the weight, but that takes a lot of time.

I wanted to get a nursing dress for the wedding to make it easier for me to nurse at my table. I ordered one online, and it fits, but I'm not completely sold on the style. It's just basic black and made of bamboo, but it has these sort of bubbled arms that I think are very unflattering on me. Today I went to two stores looking for other options. I tried on a bunch of nursing dresses, but didn't find anything that worked. I ended up buying a really nice black nursing top, but now I have to start the search for a skirt to go with it! Time is running out - I only have tomorrow morning while ds3 is in preschool to finish my shopping.

Here's the dress I bought online:

eb086597cb8fc796ab96169ffcf9a201.image.200x275.jpg

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the dress you bought online, but you have to be comfortable in it or you will hate it for sure

2007 2008 2012

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast