Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkkin sorry to hear about the sleep deprievation...I know in my case lack of sleep really contributed to my baby blues, which I somehow thought wasn't gonna happen this time (I thought my postpartum blues were tied up in gender desire/disappointment, etc, turns out it was purely hormonal how sad I feel after having a baby!) It doesn't hit right away either for me, usually the first few days I'm just tired and a little overwhelmed and then by day 6 I'm really weepy and incredibly sad. It will pass, those feelings of the blues....

Lillian is already holding her head up really well and she just rolled for the first time a few days ago...she's still so tiny compared to my boys, at her 1 month checkup, she was 9 lbs 13 oz, and DS2 who was born at 9 lbs was def. bigger than her at this age..>I love it, though she's still got her cute little "chicken legs" my husband calls it. He gave her the most unflattering nickname of "Snake bite" since when she's hungry and you haven't fed her yet, she moves her mouth like a snake, hehe.

The other day when she appeared hungry and he made her a bottle but then she refused to take it, and then gagged when he tried one last time, he laughed and said "I'm glad she has a good gag reflex" MEN!!! Really...do they really think about those things all the time??

my postpartum checkup is coming up on monday and I'm woeful about what to do about BC. We usually just use the pull out method, but I really can't have any accidents for at least 1-2 years since my body took the last c-section so hard. BC pills and those hormonal things make me feel really depressed, and "cut-off"...
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, what kind of girdle do you have? What brand and how much was it? I have been looking at some online, but I don't know which to get. I need SOMETHING, because I still look totally pregnant! I have lost 30 lbs already (in 10 days!), but because I have split abs (diastasis recti, I think it is called) I still have a bulging tummy, and it isn't getting much smaller. Totally depressing. I still need to lose about 30 lbs, because I started out pretty heavy before I got pregnant. But most of my pregnancy weight is gone now (I was 162 when I got pregnant and I was 166 this morning).

Auroara, There are lots of options for BC outside of the pill. I am going to get an IUD at my 6 week check up. I am sort of scared that it won't work or it will fall out, though. I am terrified of getting pregnant again! And I can't believe Lillian rolled over already! That is super early! She sounds like a strong baby!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, If you aren't breastfeeding, I would recommend the Nuvaring if you can! I used to get nauseous/super hormonal on everything else I tried. I had the Mirena after my first son, but I could always feel it for some reason. I wonder if it was because of my really tipped uterus. This time around we are just going to use condoms and fertility awareness, at least until I'm done breastfeeding.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just checking in, feeling alot better today. Oliver is just so so cute I will post a pic! I have him feeding every 5 hrs it takes me an hr to feed him but he is just so hungry! He feeds from me ( both sides) and then I top him up with expressed breast milk about 30 to 40 mls and I find thats getting him to the 5 hrs mark. I fed him at 10pm last night and he woke at 3am and then 8 am this morning so I would be so happy if we could stick to that!
    I am still feeling pretty tired and washed out tho that is to be expected only giving birth 5 days ago!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber - I have the Bellefit girdle. I'm pretty happy with it - I wear it 24 hours a day, and it really helped in my early recovery. I started with a size medium and am now in a small. When this one gets too roomy I'll probably just switch to Spanx or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Hobber - I have the Bellefit girdle. I'm pretty happy with it - I wear it 24 hours a day, and it really helped in my early recovery. I started with a size medium and am now in a small. When this one gets too roomy I'll probably just switch to Spanx or something.

What style of Bellefit? There are quite a few choices on their site.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH will be having a vasectomy early next year, so we'll just use condoms until then...but I know the V is not an option for you Auroara as you want another baby down the track! I don't like being on the pill as my moods are all over the place and when I had the mirena I had zero libido. I only kept it in as long as I did because I was so scared of another surprise pregnancy. Lynxie, my DH used to get poked by the strings so I got them cut super short. When it came time to take it out there was nothing for the OB to get hold of and I had to have a general anaesthetic to have it removed.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    What style of Bellefit? There are quite a few choices on their site.
    I have the side-zip one.

Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, the BC pills make me feel depressed

I'm not really keen on the Mirena / IUD for reasons listed above...I don't want my husband to feel the strings, but also he's really aganist the idea too

he loses you know what when we use condoms, so that won't work

even if he didn't want another child, he'd never get the big V...so....

gosh I have like zero options lol

I guess we are just too dang picky
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know some who have found the implanon good, but I have never tried it. It sits just under the skin on your arm and you can have it taken out any time if you are wanting to TTC. Obviously it is hormones involved but sometimes a bit of trial and error to find what works for you.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast