Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    One good thing Hobber is that it is very vascular 'down there', so it can heal fast.

It is getting so awkward for DH and I to BD these days. I am kind of looking forward to a little break from it after the birth! And I know when I breastfeed I have low libido so it will be a while before I am really keen to have some fun.

DS2 and I just made a pavlova as we are going to a friend's house for dinner this evening. Yummo!
    What is a pavlova?

The end of pregnancy BDing is not fun--but you are lucky your DH is interested! Mine was not at all!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I know what you mean--I hated being pregnant, but now I do kind of miss it.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Pinkin, I know what you mean--I hated being pregnant, but now I do kind of miss it.
    My favorite part is feeling baby move
    We as women are SO lucky we get to experience that wonderful gift!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm addicted to all the wonderment of what the baby will be, look like, ...love feeling the kicks, but man I don't quite miss it yet! I know I will be like psycho again in a year and want to start thinking about trying again...for now, trying to keep those feelings at rest and enjoy the 3 I got, tho everyone is still so sick that they are all driving me nutso atm.

I'm a little better just in time...now my DH says his throat is really sore and that's how this crap started for the kids and I, so here he goes down that lonely road of illness
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I guess I may experience being preg again tho not thinking about that for a long time! I said to my d/h yesterday that I will have another 4 year gap with the next one but he doesnt want that because I am just turned 29 I will be 33 and then if we want a 4th he thinks I will be too old HA! thanks alot hey..!! Do you girls think a 2 or 3 year gap would be better? It all really depends on how my 2 boys are at the time and I guess also what kind of nature Oliver has he could be a terror!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, my OB is planning on doing some sweeps when I am 39 weeks. She said she'll let me go to 40 weeks and then set a date for induction if nothing has happened. I am just hoping my body will do things by itself this time but I have no way of knowing.
    I love feeling the baby move too. DH thinks it must feel weird, he doesn't understand how special it is.
    I eat heaps of lollies, icecream, etc. I did with the others too and they weren't huge, so hoping this one will be average size too!

Oh Hobber, you have not lived until you have tried pavlova!! It is a dessert where the inside is fluffy like marshmallow and the outside is crunchy meringue. I usually serve it with freshly whipped cream and passionfruit, though last night it was cream and fresh raspberries. The 5 year old at the house we went to is still talking about it this morning his mum tells me!

I mostly like being pg, though I do get sick of the comments and questions toward the end.

And Pinkin, my first two were just less than 2 years apart. It was really hard work with a toddler and a baby. We would have preferred 3 years apart, but didn't plan it. A small age gap also makes for very competitive children (especially if they are the same gender), in my experience anyway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, that sounds delicious! Is it hard to make?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super easy Hobber. I have a tried and tested recipe that my mum has used for years. It is perfect every time.

Peony's Pavlova:

4 large egg whites
    2 teaspoons cornflour
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1+1/3 cups castor sugar
    2 teaspoons vinegar
    4 tablespoons boiling water

Put everything in a bowl, boiling water last. Whip at maximum speed for 10-15 minutes (mine is a hand held beater so takes full 15 mins). Cover a baking tray (I use a round one) with alfoil (not sure if you call it that; foil paper). Wet the alfoil a little (helps stop sticking) and then place mixture onto tray. Shape into something that resembles a big nest (hollow out centre a bit). Cook at 170 degrees C (338 F) for 15 minutes, and then reduce heat to 130 degrees C (266 F) and cook for further 70 minutes. At the end, simply turn off the oven but leave pavlova in oven until it is cool or it will collapse.
    Serve with fresh cream and fruit. Best eaten that day or can be made the night before and left in oven overnight. Enjoy a little piece of Australia, as we love our pavlova!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YUMMO! I want to make one now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha Pinkin, you and I have such a sweet tooth!

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast