Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww Hobber - what gorgeous pictures!

Peony - love the bump. You're making me miss mine!

And yes, you're right about leaving dh with the baby to gain some confidence. The biggest mistake I ever made was doing everything myself when I had my twins. It set up a precedent that's too hard to overcome now. Whenever I talk to first time moms the one piece of advice I give is to get dh involved right from the beginning so he understands what's expected of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony you look awesome

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, you are so gorgeous and your bump is making me miss mine too!! hehehe

Mocha, I really agree, I did get DH involved with DS1, well mostly because back then he worked morning for a retail company and I always worked nites, so we often split shifted the care of DS1 and his mom watched DS1 in the hours that overlapped. So my DH has always been very capable of caring for the kids, only problem of course is when I"m around, it's all "me" because when I"m not around (at work, etc) he of course takes care of them. This weekend I went shopping with his mom for like 5 hrs and he had all 3 kids and was fine. So he's great when I have to leave the house to get a haircut or anything, its just when I"m home if I ask for help he gives me a look and is generally sighing a lot and not too keen on helping out.

After we had a serious talk with him about not knowing where I was in my cycle, and how I know he didn't want another baby so soon, he seemed like he understood and agreed and seemed scared straight. Then this morning, he tried some moves, and I had to remind him that I thought we agreed to cool it? he wasn't very happy that I was denying him, lol. Men...they can be such pigs. And I don't care what he says, ever since he stopped drinking, his sex drive has been crazy (compared to what it used to be), and I know this is going to sound weird and voodoo-ish, but that ring/pencil test predicted I'd have a boy next, and I can just see what would happen if we're not careful!

I'm working out and I'm already lost a few lbs, and I'm generally feeling pretty good....Lillian's more awake now, I just wish she'd smile or have a different expression....usually she looks startled or a little panicked when she's awake, or just very neutral. It will be great to see her smile and giggle soon!

My other concern about the hurricane is it hasn't hit my area too hard yet...just rain and some wind, but nothing crazy. They are predicting late tonight and tomorrow to be the worst for us, and because all schools around here closed down today and it wasn't too bad, I'm worried that my work will open tomorrow, feeling that the storm isn't going to hit us, when the worst isn't even close to us yet.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony! You are so tiny--all baby belly! How cute!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, hope the hurricane chaos isn't too bad. The news is making it sound scary, saying it is the first time most people have seen a hurricane with snow! Can you get a generator or something to keep your heat on? Or do you have a fireplace? I worry about you all getting too cold!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, you look Awesome!!!!!! That belly is gorgeous!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. I don't feel awesome today. So short of breath, I need baby to drop a bit so I can breathe!

Thinking of you Auroara. It is not sounding good over there with Sandy about to hit land.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gah! Peony, you are way too cute!!

Hope all those that are in Sandy's way are staying safe!
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We still have power, and everything is OK in my state. Sandy went north-ish and is really pelting New York and NJ, so I feel for ppl in those states. My work is open tomorrow, but opening late. I worry that it's going to get worst tonight and we might still lose power. They are still saying maybe snow tomorrow nite, so this is kinda nuts. So far it's been nothing but constantly drizzly rain, but I'm keeping a very watchful eye out. thanks for your thoughts!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to hear you are ok Auroara. The images we are seeing on the tv and computer are pretty bad, especially with all the flooding.

I saw my OB this morning and she did an u/s (the first one I've had since 20 weeks). Baby is not engaged yet but is positioned perfectly otherwise. Looking like a normal size, and I will have another u/s on Saturday to check for size. She is talking about inducing me on my due date (15th Nov) if baby hasn't arrived by then. I see the OB again next Tuesday and have to decide if I want her to do a sweep or wait until she gets back from her holiday. If I wait until she gets back, then it is only 2 days before I will be induced. Not sure what to do, but hopefully the baby has the perfect plan. I really don't want to be induced for a third time.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast