Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    laughing, does it effect your ability to pee at all ? or do you feel something bulgy down there? on my left side of my stomach area I feel something more, my sides are uneven, but it's not painful and I'm not sure if it's just extra fat or what, but I"m going to ask about it at my 6 week checkup.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still able to do all of my bathroom business just fine...but it's definitely bulge-y. It sort of makes me not want to push when I go. O_O I go for my postpartum visit on the 26th and I'm absolutely going to say it bothers me. From searching online it sounds like I'd get a pessary or something.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls, just checking in to see how everyone is going?
    Its friday arvo here I am going to see my ob in an hr my very last appointment so I guess we will talk about tuesday. I am so so scared you have no idea about child birth and that my baby is coming early ..... I feel like I want to run away! I am not sleeping much at all and my itch which had settled alot has come back real bad and my blood results are going up higher again... My mood is shocking and i have no energy to do anything and everyone is so selfish I am finding or maybe its just me because I am moody!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin - I'm so sorry you're feeling so much anxiety
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha... We spoke about having an epidural straight away before she induces me which she has booked for me and also she called the maternity ward and said that she wants it written down that no one is to give me grief over having an epidural and they are not to ask me to re consider. I hope the midwives are ok with me because they can be rude when you go against what they like..... Anyway she said she had better check me down below because I may need gel to ripen my cervix BUT she said I am VERY VERY faverable as in my cervix she said very much so ready and when I asked am I dilating she said YESSSS and she also said It is very possible I could go into labour over the weekend but I really want to make it till tuesday. I feel so sick about everything I am not enjoying this process at all I could seriously pack my bags and leave!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy Shiz! I just noticed that Rainbow Flower is 39 weeks now! She's gonna have her baby soon too!!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I am a HUGE fan of the epidural. You don't need to be ashamed of it at all! I'm feeling that everything will go well and since you are extra itchy it's probably a sign he's going to come straight away! I'll bet he's big and ready to come out and meet his momma! I gotta say, Believe it or not, I envy you...remember what I always say.. that momma son bond is worth it's weight IN GOLD! I'm accepting that I'm never going to experience that with a brand new blue bundle again. DS#2 still refuses to let go of his mamma even though I swear there is next to no milk in there.. lol He's such a sweetheart.. and the light of my life and I love him to pieces! At my gender party I was overcome with emotion but it was mixed emotions.. one of my SILs was like "You've been waiting a LONG time for this" and I wanted to say.. I know, but understand I love my boys to death and wouldn't change either one of them for the world! I CANNOT wait for your second son to come. Watching those boys grow and play and bond is magical! Rainbow will soon see the same thing. I am SO happy for both of you! Please don't let anxiety overtake you, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I hope you feel better soon. That is all so stressful. I'm sure you're sweet little man will be just fine and you'll love the epidural.

I just found out that I failed my glucose test so i have to do the 3 hour one on Monday. Kinda pissed and bummed about it. They took 3 weeks to tell me too! Blah!!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin - you'll be fine with the epidural. With Sadie they had to tell me when to push because I couldn't even feel the contractions.

Fivebabies - sorry about the glucose test. I can't believe they made you wait so long before giving you the results!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls.. Well I am 36 weeks today. I will try and post a pic in a sec of my tummy I feel I have grown so much in only 2 days!!!
    I had no sleep last night I am just so anxious! I think I am worried that when I get there tuesday morning everything will go pear shaped and it will be a struggle to get the epidural and the midwives will be horrid... Its not easy to get epidurals over here and the nurses dont tolerate you... All I want is to be looked after becaue I am genuinely scared.. Anyway I will stop going on about it now becaue tuesday is coming and I cant do a thing about it!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast