Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony - Sadie's sleeping for 8 hours stretches at night now too. Isn't it wonderful? None of my boys slept that well. In fact, the twins are 6 and ds3 is 3 and they STILL each wake up at least once a night wanting something from me!

Hobber - my pp bleeding was very strange too. I only bled for about 5 days then it seemed to stop completely. Then, at about 4-5 weeks it started up again quite heavily. Remember I thought it might be my period coming back? Luckily that seems not to be the case since I haven't had any more bleeding since and that was 5 weeks ago. I think pp bleeding can just be really wonky, starting and stopping.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of pp bleeding, I am back in hospital as I started bleeding pretty heavily at 6 o'clock this morning. Have lost over 1 litre and am waiting to see the OB. Apparently I am white like the sheets. Is a bit scary as I think I may well need a D&C. It has all been so easy up until now. I've not had this happen before.
    Hobber, your bleeding sounds fine as it is not bright red fresh blood. It is normal for it to stop and start a bit for a while.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How awful, peony! I hope they get you well soon so you can go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure enough I needed a D&C to clean out a small piece of retained placenta. I lost over 2 litres of blood so feeling pretty crap. Will be in hospital for a couple of days as I need antibiotics to prevent an infection and likely a blood transfusion. Glad it happened today at least and not when DH was back on the mine 3 hours away. Poor guy was completely picturing raising 3 kids on his own. And as usual Sasha has been perfect throughout. I fed her before theatre and she has been asleep since.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, how scary!! I am glad you are okay. I had hemorrhaging with both my sons' deliveries, and lost a lot of blood. It is a frightening experience! I hope you recover quickly!
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; November 24th, 2012 at 11:28 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so glad to hear you are doing ok Peony!!! How scary!! I wish you a quick recovery!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeek, how scary!! I have a friend who had the same thing happen. At least Sasha was super good for you. Picture on FB looks beautiful, btw.

Ivy is still growing slow, but she's up to 9lbs 2oz now. We had to go to a dietitian that was basically just trying to scare me. And she kept talking about Ivy "losing" weight which was driving me nuts because the only time she lost was right after she was born, duh. She's still on the charts AND that's just counting it as normal newborn, not preemie status. Ugh. Just frustrated with the docs right now. She eats fine, her output is fine, and she is meeting milestones at a normal pace. Why isn't that good enough? Everyone is pushing formula on me and I really want to succeed at breastfeeding since I had to stop at 4 months with my DS.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, you need to do what is right for your baby! It sounds like Ivy is doing well--she just may be a petite little girl! My DD2 is like that. At 2 1/2 years, she still fits into some 18-24 month stuff. Anyway, don't do formula if you don't want to. I bet Ivy is just fine!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony - glad you're ok!

Lynxie - don't let them bully you. Ivy sounds like she's doing great. Those growth charts piss me off anyway because they were created to describe the typical growth of a formula fed baby not a BF one. Ivy is a preemie and will likely be a little peanut for a while. Stay strong - you're doing an awesome job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Lynxie, you know your little girl best. Just smile and nod your head to those people who like the sound of their own voices and do what works for you. It is great that Ivy is doing so well. They should be giving you a pat on the back for persisting when things have been difficult.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast