Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So last night I had the worst pelvic pain and pressure....I couldnt even turn over while I was sleeping....It woke me it was so bad.....Todat I have a ton of pressure and some mild cramping....Hubby said baby has dropped for sure...I feel it to.....Now I had the diarreah(tmi) I know....I am wondering if I should call my OB and get checked....I am nervous cause its still too early....I never had any of this with my other pregnancies and I am scheduled for a c section in a little over 2 weeks from now....Anyone else have this pain too? the pressure feels like its in my butt....I'm so uncomfortable
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you, ladies. <3

We are seriously doing everything. I decided to switch back to just pumping because Ivy's suck is just too weak and that's really hurting my supply too. We bedshare, so she gets access to the breast aaaalllll night. I know it's perfectly fine if I switch to formula because now it's more about our whole family and making sure DS is loved and cuddled, too. At least she had my milk during her preemie times when things are the most scary!
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    .Anyone else have this pain too? the pressure feels like its in my butt....I'm so uncomfortable
    YES! I had that! I even went to the ER because I thought I was going into labor, but it turned out to just be that the baby was "sunny side up" and his head was putting pressure on my tailbone from the position. He ended up turning at some point and the pressure and pain went away, and he wasn't born for 2 more weeks. I hope your baby changes position (if that is what is happening!). If you are worried, though, call your Dr.!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, that is so annoying! Are they sending it back out again? Have you tried that herbal supp (I am totally blanking on the name!) that is supposed to help? Fenugreek! That's it. Have you tried that? I know they make tea with that in it. Look at the health food store.

Anyway, you have done a great job nursing this long, and helping your preemie grow! Don't feel bad if it doesn't work and you have to use formula. You just do what you have to do to get Ivy's tummy full.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had the butt/tailbone pressure!! Starting around 7 months my tailbone just ached all the time. And then she came out sunny side up so my tailbone was really the only thing that was tender after delivery, haha.

Yep, I have the Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle, homemade lactation bars with oatmeal and brewer's yeast, hospital grade pump... the whole thing.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow ladybug! All happening so early! Let us know what your Dr says!

My back has been acting up too, but I assume its just typical after 36 weeks and a 5th pregnancy.

I had an u/s today. Turns out baby is breech, not surprised. So I will most likely be scheduling a c-section in the next day or two. They won't do it before 39 weeks so I'd better get comfy! 3 more weeks of this! But on the brightside I am really glad to know that actual date and time so I can have my kids all taken care of and not a middle of the night surprise. I like a plan!

But my blood glucose #s have been so good that she only wants me to test twice a day from now on instead of 4x. thanks goodness! I'm getting sick of it.
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went in and was monitored and it turns out I have a UTI.
    The baby looks great!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's good to hear Ladybug. UTI should get better fast. What a worry that must have been for you.
    Fivebabies, will you try anything to see if your baby will turn?

I saw my OB. Was only 1cm dilated but she did a stretch and sweep all the same. Not looking like this one will arrive anytime soon. I will give the acupuncture a try starting Thursday. The OB is planning to induce me on the 15th or 16th. She said she could do it the 13th but I want to wait as long as possible and that's already my brother's birthday anyway. Date taken!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, I tried everything under the sun with my last one to get him to turn and he didn't budge so I don't think any of it would ever work for me. I'm ok with the c/s...I dreaded it last time but I've been through it now and its not that bad. No labor pain or waiting? I'll take it! And everyone says that the 1st c/s is the hardest, so this one will be a peice of cake. My surgeon was shocked that I was running around 2 weeks post-op last time.

I did really want to do a VBAC but I can't stress about it now. And I really am looking at the bright side of knowing when it'll happen...Type A personality.

So glad it was just a UTI ladybug!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    glad it was just a UTI ladybug....I almost "liked" your post about that, but then I realized that I didn't want you to think I like you having a UTI, lol, I was trying to like the part about the baby looking great

lynxie, you have tried A LOT of things it seems...wow I was going to suggest fengreuk too but you got that....I tried BF'ing with both DS1 and 2 for a few weeks, and because of my cut milk duct in my right breast, I never made enough and the boys were ravenous, this time I didn't even try (which I kind of wish I did for just a few weeks.) but because I work and my husband's a stay at home dad and we had two other kids, it was important as a family decision that Lillian be bottle fed just to make the flow of everything go better. I may attempt BF'ing again for the next (if there is one) just for even two weeks for the antibodies and protection.

Lillian's still not sleeping all the way thru the nite, but she only got up one time in the last three nites, which has made my sleepy husband much happier. They are getting along better--for a while last week when I first returned to work DH complained of her crying a lot, not liking him, or not wanting him for comfort, but now they are doing well together and I'm happy things are settling down.

My DS2 keeps saying new words, and I forgot how neat it is watching them learn to talk and put together sentences. He's still mischevious as can be, but he's settling down a little, more interested in toys now, and less trying to destroy every electronic device in the house. My DH said to me the other day: "we have a really nice little family" and it warmed my heart. I don't know why, but when I'm at work, and I know he's at home taking care of the kids there's soemthign romantic about that to me, lol...I know that may sound strange, but there's just something about coming home and finding him holding our baby girl that's just so sexy to me, lol...yeah, I know, I'm crazy.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast