Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, can't sleep. No labour or anything, just wide awake in the middle of the night!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did that too Peony! Got the office cleaned though. lol.
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At least you did something productive fivebabies! I wandered around wishing I would feel tired and watched the thunderstorm off in the distance!
    On a positive note though, I just had a show. I was induced before having one with the boys, so I'm happy things are progressing. I've read it is often a week until labour starts (which would be my due date). How long after a show did any of you go into labour?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine was about a week this last time. Also had to go poo a lot more.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been bingeing back on sweets again...

It took me only two days to finish off half a gallon of ice cream (DS1 helped some, and my husband had 1 bowl of it), and then DS1 and I made homemade cookies last week that were gone also in two days...then this week my work clothes were feeling tighter again and I worried that the progress in losing weight that I had done was going completely in the toilet...but after all that, and having some Mexican food last nite, I only gained 3 lbs. I need to get back on track, but I was worried it'd be 5++ lbs that I regained....cripes, it's so hard being strong!

I don't want to cut out treats altogether, because I feel that'd surely make me quit working out/eating better, but it's so hard to limit myself when it comes to sweets.

That's whats new for me...how is everyone else? Pinkin, how are you feeling, DS1 and Ollie? Peony, how you doing? Hobbers how is Sawyer, Mocha, how is Sadie, Lynxie, how is Ivy doing? Lillian is doing good, last nite she slept a long time, but the previous nite she had my husband up and tending to her every two hours on the dot. He wishes she would settle into a rountine, lol. She still sleeps more than I remember my boys doing at her age and I still wonder if that's the effect of her being born two weeks early?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All you ladies on the brink of having your babies, hope all goes well! I am so excited for all of you!

Auroara, I have been eating a ton of sweets too! It is hard to eat well this time of year.

Sawyer is getting so big! I weighed him a few days ago (just on my own scale) and he was up to 11 lbs! He is so chunky! He is getting a lot of baby acne, though. It is yucky looking, but doesn't seem to bother him any.
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; November 9th, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oye, I hear you ladies about the sweets...well, I'm anticipating the binge after the baby comes. I looooove sweets and have had gestational diabetes this time so no sweets for me. And sugar free only goes so far. lol. I bake a LOT duringthe holidays for friends and family and have new recipes that I'm dying to try. This is going to be bad.

But I've only gained 2 and a half pounds this whole pregnancy so I'm hoping to leave the hospital lighter than I started. lol.

I'm so ready to see my baby. I'm scheduled for a c-section (baby is breech) but I'm not sure my old tired body is going to wait that long. I almost called my Dr yesterday after a couple hours of very regular contractions. Needless to say, I'm off to the store to get all the last minute items I need before baby comes!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara - Sadie's a pretty sleepy baby too. She's also still a good night sleeper - she usually has a nurse at 10pm, wakes up once at around 3, then sleeps till after the boys wake up in the morning 7ish.

I've actually already started to diet since I gained nearly 70 lbs this pregnancy . I'm using the iphone app Loseit. And have it set up for losing 1.5 l bs per week. I added in nursing as an exercise that burns 600 calories a day to make sure I eat enough to cover that. It's working pretty well so far. I was 178lbs right before she was born, and now I'm down to 150. I feel like I'm on the LE diet again, except I'm eating healthier foods. I do allow myself cheats, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear that's a great app Mocha! Sounds like you're doing awesome!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I love my icecream and sweets too. I plan on being a more sensible eater after this one comes out, but when you are tired and busy it is so easy to snack. I have put on 18kg (almost 40lbs) this pg, which is the most of any of my pregnancies. I do seem to have a lot of fluid in my calves and feet now, so am looking forward to pee'ing heaps after the birth!

Had my acupuncture yesterday afternoon. Zero contractions since and only a couple of BH. Had a bit more of a 'show' last night, but that is all. Woke up at 3am in complete agony with a cramp in my left calf. I could barely walk on it when I first got up this morning. It feels bruised!

Well today in Australia is the 10/11/12 and unfortunately no sign that this baby will end up with that birthdate! 5 days maximum until I get to meet her though, so that is good. Fivebabies, sounds like your baby could be out before mine!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast