Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No way, I don't think I'll be that lucky. I'm scheduled on Nov 27th for a c-section (her daddy's birthday!) You're next for sure Girly!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, I'm terrible about sweets, too. Although I have been being pretty good recently. My domperidone finally showed up and I know that makes me hungry, so I keep telling myself it's not REAL hunger and to really pay attention to what I eat.

Ivy is still a sweet tiny thing. She started to have very obvious signs of painful reflux this past week, so she is starting meds tonight. I hope that also helps the whole breastfeeding scenario, too. She's still gaining slow but steady! Even with the reflux, she's so smiley...I think she even has my dimple (my mom and I both have a dimple right on the "squishy" part of our cheeks), but it's hard to tell yet.

Here she is from a few days ago in an outfit that was mine when I was a wee one:
    IMAG0251.jpg
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well i had an eventful day....I had a headache the past 2 days with some swelling in my hands and feet and numbness so I went to labor and delivery....Everything is great with me, but baby girl's heartrate was way too high....So they said if they couldnt get it down they would have to deliver......they gave me some IV fluids and finally after a bag of fluids her heart rate was normal again...I am having contractions but nothing too bad....I would like her to wait another week or 2 before she arrives....I have to go back and be monitored tomorrow again...she better behave!!!! She seems to be in a rush to get out....
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    laughing, Ivy is so cute!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, she is such a sweetheart. And I love that she is wearing clothes that were yours. I remember my mum kept a couple of my baby things but I have no idea where they are now. So nice that you are getting lots of smiles. Hope the medication for both of you helps.

Ladybug, did they think you were dehydrated and that's what caused the fast heart rate? Good that your baby is happier after the extra fluids anyway. Hope she stays put for a bit longer, but at least you know she will be fine when she does arrive.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post

Well today in Australia is the 10/11/12 and unfortunately no sign that this baby will end up with that birthdate! 5 days maximum until I get to meet her though, so that is good.
    Darn it! I can't believe out of all of us, no one got a 10/11/12 baby! Oh well. You'll meet your little one soon!

Ladybug, sorry you are having issues. Hope your baby stays put a little longer!
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; November 10th, 2012 at 04:31 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, Ivy is adorable! Sorry about her reflux. Sawyer pukes all the time and is super gassy, so he has some sort of digestion thing going too, but it hasn't slowed his weight gain down at all. He is a total chunk:IMG_3183_2.jpg
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Hobber, he is lovely and chubby. Gorgeous cuddly boy.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhh!!! I love chubby babies!! Hobber, Sawyer is so cute! My Tobin was a big dude, too. Loooved to eat. I hope Ivy will catch up soon.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww Hob he is so cute!!!! But I think Oliver may be even bigger!! Oliver is HUGE!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast