Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Awww Hob he is so cute!!!! But I think Oliver may be even bigger!! Oliver is HUGE!
    How big is he, Pinkin? I think Sawyer is about 11 lbs now.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, Sawyer is bigger than Lillian! She's still about 10 lbs and still has her chicken legs!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tonight we made mashed potatoes and DS2 put it all over his head...like shampoo! DS2 is my mischievous boy and he totally lived up to it today!
    2012-11-10 19.15.40.jpg

Here is Lillian, sleeping as usual, just a few minutes ago, in her swing:

2012-11-10 22.13.21.jpg

I haven't been able to capture a smile from her yet because she hasn't really given me a smile yet. I see her smile in her sleep, but apparently, she'll smile for DH a lot. Since I've been back at work, those two are really bonding and i love seeing it. Tonight he voluntarily held her without me having to ask for it a few times and I thought it was really sweet.
    Last edited by auroara78; November 10th, 2012 at 10:35 PM.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the picture of Ivy was so cute! thanks for sharing! And sawyer is soo chunky! Lillian's still my smallest baby, and it almost feels weird...because the boys were so fatty in their thighs and wrists....her cheeks have rounded out some, but she's still so tiny compared to the boys.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    well i had an eventful day....I had a headache the past 2 days with some swelling in my hands and feet and numbness so I went to labor and delivery....Everything is great with me, but baby girl's heartrate was way too high....So they said if they couldnt get it down they would have to deliver......they gave me some IV fluids and finally after a bag of fluids her heart rate was normal again...I am having contractions but nothing too bad....I would like her to wait another week or 2 before she arrives....I have to go back and be monitored tomorrow again...she better behave!!!! She seems to be in a rush to get out....
    Oh wow! Crazy day for you! I hope her heart rate stays down for you!! let us know how your next monitoring goes.
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhh! Auroara! That picture of your DS with the mashed potatoes in his hair is HILARIOUS! That is totally something my DD2 would have done. ANd Lillian is cute as ever!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HEy everyone, I am worried that Sawyer isn't making eye contact yet. Is it too early for that? You think I would remember after 3 other kids, but I don't. I am worried about him being autistic. He is only 5 1/2 weeks, so I don't know when eye contact and smiling usually happens, but he isn't doing either.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, from what I know, that's still pretty early. Ivy is still working on her coordination and only holds contact for a little bit. I don't think folks even *really* worry about autism until around 2 years as babies can develop so differently. I'd ask about it if it's still an issue around 2 months.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbermittens, I don't think it's too much of a worry
    DD didn't make any proper eye contact with me or barely even smiled until she was 8 and half weeks! I remember it because I myself was freaking out over the fact that she wasn't looking at me like the boys did.
    But I worried for no reason! She's perfectly fine now, and loves smiling She's my happiest toddler.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance, ladies. I hope he's just fine and starts looking at me soon.

Lynxie, tell me about Ivy's reflux. Sawyer does weird stuff like choke when he is nursing, and gag sometimes, and gags sometimes when he's just sitting in his bouncy seat. He spits up after every feeding, but a few times he has actually vomited a LOT of milk, enough to soak me and the Boppy pillow and part of the couch!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast