Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

November chit chat thread for ladies due in Sept./Oct./Nov 2012

Here we go, November!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, it's November! Within the next 12 days I'll have a baby!

DH woke up so down today. I asked him what's up and he said he's stressed. Poor guy, it's like it has all just hit him. Soon to be new baby, family visiting this month and next, packing up our house, moving to the other side of Australia, finding a new job. Yeah I think that's pretty stressful.

I'm having an u/s this morning to check bub's size. It will be the first time the boys the boys will see it, so they are very excited. And we are picking up the baby capsule I've hired. Makes it all seem a bit more real. Then a pedicure this afternoon with some girlfriends. I should send DH to get a massage so he has a good day too.

Ladybug, our babies won't be too far apart by the looks of it. Glad one of us is organised!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh Peony!! Not long now. How did your scan go?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for starting a new thread, Hobber!

Peony - so exciting that you're getting close!

Auroara - I'm glad af came. What are you, 8 weeks? Mine came back at 9 weeks with ds3 and I was exclusively breastfeeding! Remember a couple of weeks ago I said I had started bleeding heavily again? Well, that lasted 3 days and then I've had nothing since. When I mentioned it to my midwife, she said it might have been my period...at 4 weeks postpartum, and while breastfeeding around the clock! How unfair would that be if it ends up being true???!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony~ Yay for a fun ultrasound! I bet the boys loved it! What is a baby capsule? Never heard that term before. Yeah, I'd can see why your DH is stressed! It all happens so fast and a huge move too...holy cow.

I am starting to get seriously uncomfortable! I've been ok until yesterday. Now I'm miserable. in one week she is considered "full term"..that's crazy to me! I have been contracting soooo much. I give her 2 weeks. Then I start encouraging her to come out!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, what part of Australia are you moving to? How was your scan? I bet your boys had fun seeing their sister. Your poor DH-- this is a stressful time, but fun, too/ Hopefully he will enjoy some of it!

Fivebabies, sounds like your little one wants out! Do you have a name picked out yet?

Mocha, I hope that wasn't your period. What a rip off if it was!

So I called about Sawyer's newborn screening tests, since I hadn't gotten the results yet. No one seems to have the results to tell me what they were! I am really scared, because if there was a positive result on any of the tests, he needs to be treated! My dr was supposed to ask the hospital for the test results, so hopefully I will know something by Monday. I am really stressed out about it!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No name yet...at least not 100% sure.

Wait, Hobber...what tests?? What did I miss? Hope little Sawyer is ok!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan was good, but the sonographer wouldn't let DH and the boys in until near the end. I know they can't see much as the baby is so squished up now, but they were so keen. I guess she didn't want to be distracted. She did show them the baby's face as best as she could. DS1 said it looked like a girl and DS2 said it looked like a boy. DH told me last night he is sure it is a boy. I know he will be so happy when he meets his girl. Baby was measuring 39w 1d, so I am positive the OB won't let me go past my due date. I see her again on Tues and think I will ask her to do a sweep if she can. DH will be away that day but I don't expect it to suddenly put me into labour. Most things I've read say it is likely to take a few days.

Hobber, we are moving back to Perth, in Western Australia. That is where our family live and we built a house there but moved here before we got a chance to live in it! I hope you find out about Sawyer's results soon. I hate always chasing things up. If only people would do their job properly.

Fivebabies, what things are you going to try to encourage the baby along in a couple of weeks? I am jealous that you are already getting so many niggles as I barely even get any BH. A baby capsule is a baby car seat where you can lift part of it out of the car so you don't disturb the baby, rather than having to pick the baby up every time. As we are only here for such a short time before we move, I just hired the easiest and narrowest baby seat available.

Oh Mocha, that would suck if AF is coming back so soon. There should be some benefits to the mum for all the breastfeeding!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan on giving castor oil a try again. Worked on baby #3. lol. But lots of sex and walking should irritate my uterus enough too.
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your concern. The tests were just the routine newborn screenings they do, like test the thyroid, test for PKU, etc. I just never heard if they were normal or not, and no one seems to have the results to let me know what they were! I am worried and annoyed!

Peony, I knew your boys didn't know the gender of your baby, but I guess I forgot that your DH doesn't either. How exciting! Have you picked names yet?

Fivebabies, good luck getting that baby girl out of there!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast