Page 101 of 296 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2955
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you wired PP??
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes... and I need something to do. I haven't had this much sugar in over 6mths.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 16th, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PP - I've been sneaking a mini can of Pepsi most afternoons lately - it just helps give me a the little kick I need to get me to the boys' bedtime.

By the way, I'm so FREAKING excited! DH has agreed to getting a scan on April 5th on our way to my mother's house for Easter!!! I found a second place in Toronto that says they'll do gender scans 'after 17 weeks', so if that other place won't take me, I'm sure they will. I'll be 16 weeks 5 days, so I'll just lie and say I'm 17! . I've already completed the pre-booking form online and am hoping to hear back from them soon. YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! The countdown is ON!!

My only worry is that if I hear boy, it's going to be hard to enjoy my Easter weekend. Then again, maybe it will be a good distraction since I always love seeing my Mom and I *think* my one brother who tends to make insensitive comments about me having nothing but boys won't be there (I love him - he just tends to get really rude when he drinks too much wine). If I hear girl....my heart races even thinking about the possibility!! I'll spend my weekend shopping for pink!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocho - I hope you hear girl. It would make for the best weekend ever. And you would have a reason to buy some Easter Dresses on clearance for the next 5 Easters
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    PP - I've been sneaking a mini can of Pepsi most afternoons lately - it just helps give me a the little kick I need to get me to the boys' bedtime.

By the way, I'm so FREAKING excited! DH has agreed to getting a scan on April 5th on our way to my mother's house for Easter!!! I found a second place in Toronto that says they'll do gender scans 'after 17 weeks', so if that other place won't take me, I'm sure they will. I'll be 16 weeks 5 days, so I'll just lie and say I'm 17! . I've already completed the pre-booking form online and am hoping to hear back from them soon. YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! The countdown is ON!!

My only worry is that if I hear boy, it's going to be hard to enjoy my Easter weekend. Then again, maybe it will be a good distraction since I always love seeing my Mom and I *think* my one brother who tends to make insensitive comments about me having nothing but boys won't be there (I love him - he just tends to get really rude when he drinks too much wine). If I hear girl....my heart races even thinking about the possibility!! I'll spend my weekend shopping for pink!!!
    wow that is so exciting its like getting your present early!! I really hope and pray you get your girl, sending you all my pink baby dust!!
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone else struggling to eat still? I've still got no appetite these days I had a KFC for lunch today and really enjoyed it until the afterwaves of nausea hit me for a few hours. I'm struggling with my dinners out of fear because I know I'm going to feel sick and heartburn afterwards. I haven't had any dinner yet just a packet of crisps and yoghurt -its all I can manage. I got my 16 week appointment next week even though I'll be 14 weeks to meet my consultant early and plan out the pregnancy and discuss blood results. I'm a bit nervous but really glad and grateful that I get to meet the doctor and discuss all my fears and anxieties with them early.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG OMG - I just booked a gender scan for April 5th at 1pm!!! The place I booked doesn't nclude any pictures. I asked if I could pay extra for one and she said no. Another place I called said the same thing, so maybe that's common practice up here with a gender scan? They explained it away by saying the baby is too small, they wouldn't be able to get a good shot and it would take time to get baby in the right position. I said I just wanted a potty shot and they thought I was crazy and basically said no. One place said I could pay extra for a DVD, but that place didn't have any appointments available on the day I want. I forgot to ask the place where I booked if I can pay for a DVD, but I definitely will when I get there.

What do you think? Should I worry about not having a picture to share here so you guys can help confirm the gender? As I said, it sound like most places here don't give pictures with a gender scan, so I'm not sure I'd get one even if I went somewhere else.

At this point I don't think I want to cancel the appointment. The allure of finding out in less than 3 weeks is too amazing! Having an actual date to look forward to makes me feel sooooo much better. I'm just a little worried about hearing girl only to have that girl grow a penis by 20 weeks!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think go with it hun and when you have your hospital 20 week scan you can get some scan photos and share it with us then, orrrr you can always take snapshots with your camera or phone from your DVD that you purchase and share those with us?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd just go with the first app Mocha!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, well I HOPE I can at least get a DVD, though they'll think I'm crazy when I ask - the other place definitely did. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow to ask about it. I'm just worried about putting all my trust in one tech's opinion, but at the same time this time and location work perfectly for us, so I really don't want to give up the appt...

Of course I'm now already terrified thinking of how I'll react if I hear boy again.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 101 of 296 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast