Page 11 of 296 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for the advice. I definitely have been trying to watch portion sizes, I've been using measuring/cups spoon etc to be sure. I also know exercise is a factor but from what I understand weight loss (or maintenance) is 80% what you eat so I just know something needs to give there for me I just haven't figured out exactly how to manage that yet.

But definitely enough about that CONGRATULATIONS to the ladies that came in and any of you that swayed blue can have ALL my blue dust!

I have been peeing constantly and really really bloated. The bloating is sometimes painful like it feels like I am going to pop and if I don't watch my posture I will look pregnant which I definitely shouldn't at this point. I have had a couple bouts of nausea but I'm not even 6 weeks yet (will be on Monday) and it started with my other two at 6 weeks. So I'm really nervous about it because last time it became really hard to function and I will be starting work on Monday. Part of me also knows if I don't get sick I will be worried about that as well that something is not right so I guess I will just see how it all goes. I've also been really fatigued and have been going to bed really early every night which is so unlike me normally I'm the last one up and it usually takes me a good 1-2 hours to fall asleep after I lay down but now I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow. The good sleep is one of my favorite parts of early pregnancy because I normally have such a hard time sleeping although sleeping while pregnant does usually involve some crazy dreams.
    Jamie
    Mama to
    Nathaniel (Nate or Nathan) (03/26/08) Logan (06/12/10) and BFP on 12/28/2011 after using swaying techniques from Gender Dreaming leading to Emma (09/06/2012)
    BFP on 7/13/14 Due 3/28/15 hoping for another

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jamie - I often feel so bloated I think I'm going to pop too. It's always at its worst in the evenings.

My diarrhea disappeared today, and my appetite was back, so maybe I had a bug or something. I just hope that 24 hours didn't hurt the baby!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies its sure quiet in here! hows everyone doing? pregnancy is making me so lazy, all I want to do is curl up on the sofa or sleep in bed! ROFL! other than that I feel alrite Jamie you sound like me when I was pregnant with my first girl I was bloated and tired and nauseous for the first trimester! I used to dribble by the third trimester! seriously!! LMFAO! did anyone else dribble while sleeping or was it just me!??
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. I posted on another thread, but I've been feeling really worried about my pregnancy today. Since that stomach bug left, I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms other than fatigue (which can easily be explained by the fact ds3 woke up for the day at 4:30 this morning!). I took one of the expensive Detect5 tests, and I only got up to 500miu, which is pretty low for 5 weeks! However, I felt a bit better when I went several hours later and saw a distinct faint line in the 2000miu window. It may be an evap, but I'm telling myself I just missed it earlier to make me feel better .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was fine earlier, but a few hours ago, my mood darkened and now I feel like I just want to cry, but nothing is wrong...i have never felt this bottomed out and sad during pregnancy. My eyes are tingling like they want to cry, but I am happy to be pregannt and everything is fine here, it's just these stupid horomones!!

Usually I'm soaring the first few weeks of pregancy until mornnig sickness hits and then my mood shifts, I haven't felt sick today just really, really sad....

Mocha, I'm sure it really was 2000miu, when do you plan to retest?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, don't worry, I' sure it's all fine!
    Pregnancy suck Feeling sick and down each and every day.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies - feeling a LOT better about the whole thing today. The more I look at that test, the more I think there really is a line at 2000miu. What do you think?

IMG_6460.JPG

Also, I realised (and not for the first time, sadly), that I'm a complete idiot. I was also freaked out yesterday because I took a CB digital, hoping to get a 3-4 weeks pregnant. When it said '2-3 weeks pregnant', I got even more worried. Then...when I went to upload this picture to my computer, I happened to see my pictures of my original BFP and saw that it said '1-2 weeks pregnant' back then, so it DID show that my pregnancy has advanced. I don't know why I thought 2-3 weeks was the earlier option .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I'll test again with one of those Detect5 tests after at least 5 days, or maybe 7 days if I can hold out. I want to make sure I see progression! The strange thing is, when I really squint, I can almost convince myself I see a line at 10000miu!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha - this popped up as the last message when I logged on so I took a peep! There's definitely a line at 2000miu and I also see a shadow of something at 10000miu
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Z. I definitely didn't notice the lines within the 5 minute limit, but they really don't look like evaps to me.

I'm definitely feeling way more relaxed now.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 11 of 296 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast