Page 2 of 296 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OF COURSE you can join, sallygal!!! I've added you in to the roll call above. Congrats again - I'm soooo happy for you! We have almost the same due date!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So...what kinds of things are you guys eating? I went out for dinner on Saturday with a friend and had a HUGE gourmet burger and fresh cut fries. Mmmmmmmmmm. My body's not used to all this salt, though - I keep getting really bloated by evening - the same thing happened to me last pregnancy.

I'm also enjoying the 'kid in a candy store' feeling when I go grocery shopping. I can buy ANYTHING without obsessively studying nutritional info!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, thx for invite! Glad to join group and hope we get plenty in Oct and Nov too!!!!

swayed girl and approx. due Sept. 18th

and I am going on a food eating binge! Had potatoes and banana and didnt feel guilty....should say Im on a healthy fod binge....didnt want toooo many nutrients when I swayed
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you joined us, auroara! I love your tickers! I had that fruit one back when I was pregnant with my angel baby, and I loved it. I keep getting tempted to put it back in now but it just feels weird to use it again....

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks! I never was a part of a group of pregnant ladies online with either DS1 or DS2, so it's really fun to do the tickers now! I wanted to do just one, but I always wanted one that was about deveolpment and then the fruit one is just tooo dang cute...I came real close to using the blue background on the fruit one, but then I was afraid it'd jinx me about having another boy, but obviously, the baby is whatever he/she is going to be, and my putting blue on a ticker isn't going to change that! LOL,...its how funny how irrational we can sometimes be....
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My thought process was exactly the same when I used the fruit ticker, auroara - I chose green too . I still may cave and use it again - I always found it exciting to see what fruit the baby would be when I started a new week. I had just gotten to 'lime' when I had my m/c...

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    thanks! I never was a part of a group of pregnant ladies online with either DS1 or DS2, so it's really fun to do the tickers now! I wanted to do just one, but I always wanted one that was about deveolpment and then the fruit one is just tooo dang cute...I came real close to using the blue background on the fruit one, but then I was afraid it'd jinx me about having another boy, but obviously, the baby is whatever he/she is going to be, and my putting blue on a ticker isn't going to change that! LOL,...its how funny how irrational we can sometimes be....
    That is so funny Auroara!! I am exactly the same. I started making one and picked the one that had birds and was girl colours. But then I thought I am just going to jinx it and it would be a boy so I didn't finish it!!!! The baby is already a he or a she and choosing the colour of the ticker is not going to change it. Our minds are crazy sometimes!!!!!!!! I must just do one!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I've had a rough weekend and a hard time keeping up but I'd like to join you ladies. I swayed pink and my EDD is September 10th! Has anyone made/gone to a doctors appointment yet? With both my DSs I called the doctor the minute I got a positive test but this will be my 2nd VBAC and I'm really nervous about my care provider and haven't fully decided. Also where do you get the fruit tickers I like that idea. And I know what you mean I have a ticker I got from baby gaga but this time I got a different version from the one I had with both DSs thinking it might change something lol!
    Jamie
    Mama to
    Nathaniel (Nate or Nathan) (03/26/08) Logan (06/12/10) and BFP on 12/28/2011 after using swaying techniques from Gender Dreaming leading to Emma (09/06/2012)
    BFP on 7/13/14 Due 3/28/15 hoping for another

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This will be my second VBAC too, Jamie!

I have my first midwife appointment scheduled for February 22nd. Around here, you don't see your care provider until you're 10 weeks unless you have a history of complications or are high risk for some reason. I did ask, and my midwife's office said they'd order me an u/s at 8 weeks if I'd like (before I've even had an appointment there) because of the missed miscarriage I had last month - so I guess that would be in early February.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I've heard a lot of people say they don't see a provider until then thats why I haven't been stressing over making an appointment. But with both DSs I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks so I guess I'm just used to that. I went with an amazingly supportive OB for my last VBAC his name is Dr. Tate and he has actually been in a few documentaries and women travel from all over because he does vaginal births for breech babies and multiples as well. In the last couple years there have actually been 2 triplet VBACs with his practice. This time Im considering going to a great midwife but I'm just unsure because I was with her at first last pregnancy but I had a few issues with her and hated her backup OB so when I became "high risk" I transferred to Dr Tate. However now I love her backup (he was my perinatologist last pregnancy) and I really would love a more midwife style rather than OB style of care (actually I'd love a home birth but that scares DH). But I am afraid of the same issues I had last time coming up again with her. The issue I had was they all she wanted to talk about at every visit was how I did not need to gain weight and how I started out overweight etc etc. I've had to go to therapy because of my body image issues after I gained weight after being raped and have had a really difficult time loosing it and that type of constant talk caused me a lot of anxiety and depression that was really hard to deal with during pregnancy.
    Jamie
    Mama to
    Nathaniel (Nate or Nathan) (03/26/08) Logan (06/12/10) and BFP on 12/28/2011 after using swaying techniques from Gender Dreaming leading to Emma (09/06/2012)
    BFP on 7/13/14 Due 3/28/15 hoping for another

Page 2 of 296 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast