Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, laughinglynxie!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO, my ultrasound went awesome and I was able to give a firm "no, I don't want to know sex" when asked during the exam. We saw the little mouth making sucking motions, sooo cute. Also found out (what I suspected) that I have an anterior placenta this time (but so far, baby is in proper positioning) and they are impressed I have been feeling movement so much.

The only bad thing (okay...maybe not quite SO terrible in the grand scheme of things) is that when we saw my nurse midwife afterwards, she spilled the beans on accident. Eeek! I told the nurse before her AND the NMW when she came in that we didn't want to know (and she had even covered that info up on the chart when she was showing me certain details). BUT when she was measuring me and checking positioning, she said, "So far it looks like great positioning, but SHE might still want to move around." Then her eyes bugged out a little and she tried to cover and add "OR he" to the end of the sentence.

LOL...so I'm a little bummed, but also excited.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you had the surprise ruined, but at least it was good news! Congratulations on your daughter!!!!! Now you can shop for pink and not stick to gender neutral stuff!!!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also sorry she ruined your surprise but Mocha is right.. now you can GO NUTS with girly stuff!!!

congrats1.gif

itsagirlpink.gif

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe, congrats Hun!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!! I'm totally not going to believe it until I see for myself! I was trying to be "good" during my u/s and not look at the under-parts.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LL - Congratulations!!!!!!!!! They don't even write down the gender of our babies till birth!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who keeps up with the due date list? I got a PM about someone feeling left out because they were never added to one of them. If there is nobody "in charge", let me know and if anyone wants to volunteer, please PM me about moderating. Thank you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess technically I'm in charge only because I'm the one who started this thread. I didn't think of it as anything formal - just a fun, informal thing, so I'm really sorry if someone felt left out! I tried to update whenever someone joined the group and said what their due date was, but sometimes I had incomplete info or just simply missed their post (when the thread moves quickly I miss things sometimes - I'm only human). I'd suggest anyone who wants to be added just pm me with your due date and whether or not you swayed and I'll happily do it! Again - this is just meant to be informal and for fun! If everyone wants something more formal maybe I should hand over updating duties to someone else.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of which, NBP - would it be possible to have a real, official due date board started? The last official one in the list is June/July/August 2012, and now we have ladies due all the way into 2013, yet last I looked there was still a board for Sept/Oct/Nov 2011. The only reason I started this thread in the first place is there wasn't an official place for us to post.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 295 of 296 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296 LastLast