Page 51 of 296 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Still have a feeling that I'm carrying another boy...my cycle was too regular, I o'ed on CD12. I just read where Rainbow said that O'ing later in cycle sways girl?

the only pluses I got going are that I was losing weight, trying to eat more girl diet (though was not 100% on it), did not EWCM, and I o'ed in new moon and girl moon phase.

Minuses: I was eating breakfast because I could not live without it, I might have still snuck in too many "treats", hubby did not sway at all.....blah I'm just feeling like I"m a boy making machine.

Sorry for the pity party.
    I wonder about the Oing time and gender... With DS1 I O'ed right before AF was do or during. Not sure with DS2 really because AF was not normal at that time but I think it was at cd15. This cycle was the first I oed really early.

But everyone is different so who knows if Oing time really matters with gender.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH college friend is about to have her 3rd baby, a girl after two boys. I am very happy for because her family has been through so much. Right after her DS2 started walking she was in an accident and he has walked since (18mths). Poor little boy has been tested for everything and nothing is wrong. He has recently started standing for about 5 seconds. After getting pregnant her husband lost his job and she is on medical leave for now. They have all kinds of bills to pay and the only thing they have right now is knowing they have a girl coming in a few hours.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aurora - I OVed on CD21 with my DS, it's a trend not a rule

apparently the *average* CD to OV and conceive a girl is CD16... and slightly less for a boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    And I also worry because DS2 is starting to show real personality now, and he's nothing but a troublemaker :O

He likes to get into everything, doesn't like playing with his toys, wants DS1's toys or my husband's Xbox controller, likes to turn the volume up and down on the surround sound, likes to rough house with the cats and DS1.....the other day DS1 was just lying on the floor and DS2 crawled over to him and just pounded on his chest, he thought it was hilarous, and DS1 was a litlte shocked that DS2 was being so aggressive with him. He said, "Evan stop being a bad baby." Unfortuntely thats what he calls him: "bad baby." LOL.

So anyway, just trying to picture life with this third one, and it seems like it's going to be crazy...crazy n good I suppose.
    my 3rd is like this--she's a wild woman! I wonder what will happen when the baby comes... She is really gentle with babies, though. Hopefully your DS will be too!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so too, Hobbers! Sorry for my whining, I still got my sinus infection and being sick for over a week is bringing out my gender desire issues to a nice spotlight. I guess when one is mierable they like to think and bring themselves down with miserable thoughts, lol.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We all have those moments, auroara. I'm constantly fluctuating between hope that this is a girl and feeling positive it has to be another boy. Don't drive yourself nuts second-guessing your sway. You started with a 50/50 chance at a girl, and every sway factor you added increased your odds. I think you had a good sway.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So why shouldn't a pregnant women go to the store to buy half priced valentines candy...

I wonder if Hubby would believe me that the baby wanted 5 boxes of Cordial Cherries (30 each box and the achool free ones).
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    We all have those moments, auroara. I'm constantly fluctuating between hope that this is a girl and feeling positive it has to be another boy. Don't drive yourself nuts second-guessing your sway. You started with a 50/50 chance at a girl, and every sway factor you added increased your odds. I think you had a good sway.
    It's hard not to think about it but I find that peeling 6 heads of garlic helps keep you focused on something else for a little while! I know people that have only changed one thing and are having their DG... changing a lot just seals the deal!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies just popped on to say hello, still really down, got no hospital to have my baby, went to doctors and vented my anger on them since its their fault and they're working on it, I feel like I'm in limbo plus I'm 9 nine weeks and had no antenatal checkups or a scan, so can't enjoy or be assured I'm pregnant and everything is fine until I see the baby and its heartbeat. Sickness is easing up slightly but still get so nauseous after eating something. Anyways will pop back on later. Hope you're all fine and well. xx
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love you ladies

Thanks for the pep talk!

My DH posted on his Facebook last night after I went to bed: "Permission to date my daughter form" LOL it's pretty hilarious. One of the questions on the form is: "Explain in your own words what 'Don't touch my daughter' means" It was quite funny to see. I guess DH is ramping up for a possible girl
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 51 of 296 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast