Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1019
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

We've been away for the holiday weekend so I wasn't checking on line at all. My hubby felt baby for the first time kick this weekend which was fun for him. My oldest son who is 13 makes fun of me for telling everyone who asks that I'm having a girl after 3 boys. Haha I just can't help it part of me can't believe it and part of me is just so excited!

How is everyone handling summer? It has gotten hot here for us. I know compared to some places upper 80's isn't that hot but when it gets above 85 here it just become stifling, plus ac isn't a common thing here. Most people don't have it so I like running errands!

How is everyone holding up with just overall pregnancy stuff? I am dealing with the most horrendous case of hemorrhoids at the moment. Almost as bad as after my last baby, to the point where I've been in tears. Ugh I am eating a ton of berries and fiber supplements to help with the constipation but man this is brutal!
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Tomgirl
    The heat hasn't been as unbearable as I thought this pregnancy... So far! We are just above you in BC and it's the same here, no ac!! Blech! Came home this morning and the house is like a sauna:/
    I'm sure I'll get hemmoroids at some point. I think I had them at the beginning of this one but luckily they have stayed away since!
    I've put on almost 30lbs!!! Lol!
    I put it on sooo fast without exercise, drives me nuts! Saw some girlfriends and they say I don't look it so I'll just go with that
    image.jpg

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look amazing coocoo!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx but it really depends on the angle and what I'm wearing! Lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do feel very very lucky as I've felt the gd 2x over, the last being the worst after my 2nd, I was done then too til my husband said he was ok with us trying for a girl. He only wanted 2 at the time! Never would I think I'd be here with 4...never!! But I do still feel very lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebell85 View Post
    Its true though. You ladies are so lucky. My GD hasnt really gone away, still sad I'm not having my girl.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah coocoo you look great! The sad part with my weight gain is I am exercising but man this girl is just reaking havoc on me. Between hemorrhoids so bad and fighting sciatic or sacrum pain and swelling of my round ligament that makes it hurt to stand it's a wonder I'm still standing! HA

My husband teases he is just going to take me out back and put me out of my misery! By the end of the day I'm laying on the couch icing my entire nether region and all I can do is laugh at how ridiculous I look!
    2001 2007 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fab bump coocoo!! I think my bump is starting to be noticeable, even first thing in the morning, hopefully I'll start to feel properly pg soon.
    I hope it doesn't get too big until after my holiday tho. Last two nights my big two boys have given the baby a kiss and cuddle, so sweet and thoughtful of them. Love them so much!
    Starting to feel a bit stressed and overwhelmed by the organising for holiday. Also,just realised by the time the kids are back at school middle of august I've got loads to get organised including decorating the small room for baby in pink!!, putting ds2&3 in the big bedroom together along with a massive clear out to make space, editing years worth of photos to try and get up to date (too many taken to just get them printed!), oh and dh's 40th, dss 18th, ds1's 11th and of course Christmas shopping before little miss makes her appearance. Wowzers xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha I'm impressed your already thinking about xmas! I'm just trying to get through the busy summer and figure out a time to have my oldest son's new bedroom built in the garage. I'm more of a one step at a time or I get overwhelmed by the enormity of it all.
    2001 2007 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to pop in quick and say hi to everyone. I have been so busy getting our old house ready to sell. We have had renters in it for the last 6 years which has taken a toll on the house to say the least. I have been painting, scrubbing, and fixing stuff for the last 4 days solid. I am so tired and sore by the end of the night I just pass out. It is ready now so hopefully I will get a chance to check the computer more. Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am finally starting to feel the baby move but only when I am really still.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanting that sounds exhausting!

Is everyone feeling lots of movement these days? My baby girl is crazy active. My belly is constantly bouncing. I felt her have the hiccups yesterday and last night she kicked me so hard that I blurted out WHOA! So fun, this is my favorite part of pregnancy!
    2001 2007 2012

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast