Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    coocoo I am not sure what to think! If it is implantation bleeding I should be showing a positive hcg by tomorrow I would think. If not that then it could be low estrogen like nuthin was saying. Either way I don't like it.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie - regardless of when you get pg, you can join us always!

How is everyone handling smells? The nausea is one thing, but smells are so much worse! Even clean laundry smell gets to me. I don't know what is going on with this nausea but I am ready for it to end!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gawd! Last night was the worst!!! I woke around 3 and felt sea sick! It felt like Noro type virus I had to take gravol and that just let me sleep through some of it I actually thought I hope someone breaks into our house and puts me out of my misery!! Bit dramatic but I can't do this very long hoping it's not that bad during the day too I'm still in bed after slowly eating toast and I am afraid to move and feel sick again! I could burst into tears as I don't understand why some of us can get it so bad and others just breeze through
    It's Saturday so I can sit here while feeling I'll but I can't do that during the week:/ I would literally be hugging the toilet if my husband wasn't here to let me take things slow.
    I was trying to be so optimistic but I can't believe I've allowed myself to get pregnant again sorry I'm such a downer but last night was I think the worst I've ever had in a pregnancy plus my 1 year old got me up too!
    Any suggestions for the sea sickness type feeling? I know its m/s but I feel like I could fix it like someone who had an inner ear imbalance... Can you fix that???

As for your question NC, the weirdest smells bug me, like even my pillow case the other night and my husbands deodorant and my kids breath lol! Help!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coocoo - I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time all of a sudden. I really shouldn't complain b/c mine is nothing like yours! Have you tried some Dramamine? It is safe during pregnancy (from what I've read) and seems to really help some. Have you called your doc yet to get some Zofran or something?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NCB...I seriously can smell everything and It's horrific! I can't stand anything, everything makes me nauseous even dtd (tmi) lol. I always go to bed early to.avoid it ;/ I vomit several times a day that it makes.me feel dizzy. I can't wait till 2nd tri-mester!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh coocoo! I am so so sorry. how awful!

These are things that I have tried or heard of for morning sickness but never tried.

Ginger Beer--not alcoholic of course but it says right on the bottle for morning sickness!
    Preggie drops and pops
    Regular coke
    Zofran
    Seabands
    lime with soda--carbonated water
    sucking on lemon candy
    B-6 and Unisom

I truly wish they had invented something that takes away the sickness completely and does so safely.

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! I will be in your shoes in a few months hating it all too.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemy2blessings View Post
    NCB...I seriously can smell everything and It's horrific! I can't stand anything, everything makes me nauseous even dtd (tmi) lol. I always go to bed early to.avoid it ;/ I vomit several times a day that it makes.me feel dizzy. I can't wait till 2nd tri-mester!
    Wow really? I have no morning sickness, and no sore boobs. Other than feeling bloated and breaking out, it makes me wonder if I'm really pregnant! So much so, that I had to buy another hpt to make sure! My 1st appt is Wed!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jillibeeen View Post
    Wow really? I have no morning sickness, and no sore boobs. Other than feeling bloated and breaking out, it makes me wonder if I'm really pregnant! So much so, that I had to buy another hpt to make sure! My 1st appt is Wed!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I also do not have a lot of symptoms. Occasional minor nausea, bigger but not sore boobs. That's about it.

One thing I noticed yesterday are some Braxton hicks. Has anyone else noticed that early on?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lucky girls! Enjoy! I just picked up a prescription for nausea lets see how much it helps. I have never experienced this "extreme" nauseous feeling, vomiting, sorr boobs or showing early! I guess every pregnancy is different
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to take zofran in the middle of the night I had it leftover from my last pregnancy and had no choice:/ I'm pretty sure if I didn't have meds I would end up in hospital from throwing up and not able to eat anything. I can hardly drink water
    Really should take the hint that my body doesn't like carrying babies
    Last edited by coocoobananas; February 24th, 2014 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Darn auto correct!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast