Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back! For now anyway ... Time will tell if I stay this time. Got shadowy lines yesterday on first response 1 minute test and an asda test. Went out this morning to hunt for a frer and got a lovely line. 11dpo first month after a lighted ovum natural mc at 6 weeks. One attempt on day of positive opk. Hoping for a sticky bean. No symptoms this time so far, whereas in jan I really felt pg the week before I tested at 11dpo xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay teachermom and Mrs Incredible! So glad you made it back in Mrs I!!!!! Fingers crossed for sticky bean!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I'm so happy to be back! However this day is dragging, need to get to Thursday before I'm even due af/late! Just glad to be obsessing over a wee pink line! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sick of being sick
    I had a great 3 days and now I'm miserable again. It's hard to be excited about this when I just want it to go away
    I feel totally alone as I have only told my family so I have to act like everything is great to everyone else and it's not! Ugh

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls! Congrats Mrs Incredible & TeacherMom! I had another scan on Friday - have a full previa and an SCH but lil man was super wiggly! Tech said it's early and the placenta will probably move up but the bleeding (Sorry tmi) is super stressful in the meantime. Lil man was super cute - my heart just melted, he was sucking on his fingers!! We are still working on a name but we have it narrowed down a bit more now!!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell827 View Post
    Hi Girls! Congrats Mrs Incredible & TeacherMom! I had another scan on Friday - have a full previa and an SCH but lil man was super wiggly! Tech said it's early and the placenta will probably move up but the bleeding (Sorry tmi) is super stressful in the meantime. Lil man was super cute - my heart just melted, he was sucking on his fingers!! We are still working on a name but we have it narrowed down a bit more now!!
    That is so sweet!!! I can't wait until I get to go to my next scan at 13 weeks. That seems forever away! Time is back to dragging and this winter weather just makes it worse!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I booked my 13 week scan a few days ago, 8 weeks wait feels like an eternity.

Are many women able to be told gender at the Nuchal Scan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!!! I don't even know where to start... kind of feel like I am crashing this thread so I do apologize but I can't talk to anyone and I know you ladies are so fantastic on here. Well I had my daughter 6 months ago (Yay) and two days ago I got a BFP (Yikes). I am completely freaked out and not sure how I fell or what to think!! I have been BF and haven't had a period. I think I am 13DPO. Just having a panic attack. Has anyone else had this happen? What are the chances this baby will stick? Should I stop BF? I haven't told my DH cause I think it might kill him and I really need him alive Any thoughts, advice, words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats wantingpink! As you can see, there are a few of us preggo with an oops. My DS3 was 10 months when I found out and I can tell ya, it was pure shock. There are days where I still don't think it is real. I broke it to DH gently, with "what would you say if I told you I thought I was pregnant". He turned white and about passed out, but now he is excited about it and has gotten over the panic.

Some things are just meant to be!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Pink! I feel for yah! I've known for almost 3 weeks now and I am still in shock about mine! I never thought I would ever have an oops... Ever!!
    I have only been able to tell a couple people and I've been so sick that I feel totally alone! I feel like I need someone to keep reassuring me that everything will work out fine!!
    I'm seeing my friend with 4 girls today and I think I'll tell her as I know she will be stoked and I need to hear enthusiasm about it all today!!
    Yours is defiantly meant to be, holy!! I hope it sticks if that's what you wrap your head around wanting
    I'm still bf my 1 year old and I swear he has up'd his feeds! I don't think there is any reason to stop, you may just need to up your calories! But if look into that seeing yours is so young still!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast