Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshet View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this thread. In had a positive pregnancy test, and, if all goes according to plan, will be due Oct 6th. I'm so nervous about this. I barely tried a weak sway for girl because i was concerned about being older. I thought that it wasn't possible for me to get pregnant after 2 failed iVFs and being 41. So far so good after 1 try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Were you doing HT or doing IVF due to infertility reasons? Sounds like either way this baby is meant to be!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first time I did HT was to get the desired gender, and also to bank the embryo because I was not yet ready to add another child to our family. While we were able to get a great xx embryo that was normal, we banked it and waited 2 years to implant. It devastatingly did not survive the defrost. I then tried HT again, totally ready to implant it, but the cycle failed miserably. The doctor said that it was likely my age and the chance of success would be slim. I just kicked myself for having waited. I asked her about my ability to conceive naturally and she said it would likely be similar. Surprise! I can still conceive. But, whether it sticks and is healthy is the next question. And if it ends up being healthy after only 1 month of trying, then I think it calls into question why i failed HT.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All pink swayers/hopers can have all my pink dust!

Due September 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshet View Post
    The first time I did HT was to get the desired gender, and also to bank the embryo because I was not yet ready to add another child to our family. While we were able to get a great xx embryo that was normal, we banked it and waited 2 years to implant. It devastatingly did not survive the defrost. I then tried HT again, totally ready to implant it, but the cycle failed miserably. The doctor said that it was likely my age and the chance of success would be slim. I just kicked myself for having waited. I asked her about my ability to conceive naturally and she said it would likely be similar. Surprise! I can still conceive. But, whether it sticks and is healthy is the next question. And if it ends up being healthy after only 1 month of trying, then I think it calls into question why i failed HT.

Wow!!! def. sending sticky vibes! Do you have a dr. appointment planned yet or blood draws scheduled?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarie View Post
    All pink swayers/hopers can have all my pink dust!
    I will scoop it up gladly!! ha! How are you feeling about your oops? We were still contemplating #4 so, in a way, I'm glad it took it out of our hands by having an oopsie. I swayed very, very hard last time so I don't have that "what if" feeling. It was actually opposite where I was thinking what if I hadn't swayed last time. So, for the moment, I am feeling pretty good!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was upset at first that I didn't get to sway, but now I'm usually ok with it. Still hoping for a boy, though!

Due September 2021

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I can finally join a thread as I got a bfp this afternoon! It feels great to finally be expecting after such a long time that I had been swaying. I pray to God that I have a sticky baby! If all goes well my EDD is Oct. 10
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay lovemy2!!!! So excited you are joining us. Congrats!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome lovemy2!!! My due date is Oct 11! Praying for for sticky beans!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! This is going to be a great due date buddy group! How is everyone feeling? I really don't feel pg at all except my DH says I am a total witch and then I get these extreme bouts of fatigue where I just can't move at the end of the day. My last pg I had terrible all day nauseau so this is really nice to be feeling good!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast