Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no morning sickness yet, but it started at ten weeks with DD4, so I'm not going to trust that I won't have it this time. We haven't told the girls yet, just because they won't keep it a secret and I'm not in the mood for certain relatives' comments. Has anyone told their kids/family yet?

Due September 2021

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not telling anyone until I am cleared by all prenatal testing. Although I already look totally pg at only 5 weeks. So my symptoms are looking pg, boobs, headaches, and bitchiness, and cramping.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm huge at 8 weeks.
    Although I've seen the heartbeat I'm not sharing the news yet. Baby was measuring behind at the last scan so I'm definitely waiting. Plus ds1 will be blabbing all over the place!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boobs are sore,have been since week before af was due. Nausea on and off each day. Off food but able to eat if I make myself. So emotional, silly things have me welling up. I've hardly eaten much (compared to normal) in weeks, just had an awful sickness bug and still look bloated I'm considering cvs or amino due to my age so not wanting to tell anyone til I have to. Also my sisters just had a miracle baby and this is her special moment so don't want to tell my parents or here just yet, letting her have her time if that makes sense? Also, bit worried about baby not growing as I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday and digital is still saying 2-3, where as I got 3+ before the 5 week mark last time. Mega worried and stressed about is it growing, will I need invasive tests that risk mc ..... Etc Xx

OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for sticky beans for everyone!

I HATE the first trimester b/c there is never any peace. I am not telling anyone until we get closer out of the 1st trimester. Everyone already thinks we are crazy and now that we just moved, they will really think I am crazy to be pg with a 10 month old, living away from all family. I am just not ready to deal with those comments!!

My kids will blab too so not gonna even mention a word!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's never easy. I'm not a believe in feeling better bc of symptoms. I had every symptom under the sun with the twins even after I lost them.
    I'm nauseous a lot and huge. Hate foods and drinks I typically love and love stuff I typically hate or don't eT or drink.
    I mostly nauseous and very very tired.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want to shout out my bfp to the entity world!! I'm so over the moon and can't wait to see my little bean. My appointment is until Feb. 24 seems so far away;( I only have a bloating feeling and some small aches in my lower abdomen area, but that's it!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a huge fear that this bean won't stick. Today, my body feels lighter. My boobs don't hurt as much. When my stomach hurts, I immediately think I might be losing it. How is it possible that with HT almost all of my embryos were abnormal, but with natural swaying it seemed to work right away? I worry that this is too good to be true. I have my first OB appointment next Thursday. It's hard to wait until then. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I am so glad to finally have some due date buddies! I posted a month or so ago and didn't get too many responses. I am due 9/10/2014, please add me! I swayed for pink but will be happy with either.
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have added you Kellbell! Glad to see our group is growing!

Keshet - I can only imagine the worry you are feeling. I would be a nervous wreck too. I had 2 m/cs in between #1 and #2 and it was a horrible feeling. It seems so crazy to me that I got pg this time like I did. We weren't TTC and I thought our timing wasn't in my fertile window. We DTD on a Saturday (CD 9)and then I had my bad O pains Wednesday night (CD 13). I thought there was no way I could've gotten pg from that and have it stick.

My first dr apt is tomorrow afternoon, but with it being so early, I won't be able to see h/b or have any reassurance!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast