Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, can I join you please?
    I am 6.5wks along and EDD is 25Sep. Swayed pink, but took a looong time to get preggo, so I think (hope & pray!) I will be happy with blue too, as long as baby is sticky & healthy.
    I haven't had a scan yet, but got beta drawn at 4wk,3d (20dpo) 1862, and 6wk,3d (34dpo) 76638!!...hoping that means I have a good chance of seeing a heartbeat at first scan on the 8th
    congrats to everyone on getting bfps x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm out. Really gutted. Will know more by the end of the week. Will update then. Take care xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take care Mrs Incredible. Hang in there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no Mrs Incredible! Keep us posted.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question about drs. Do you ladies go to a practice where you have to rotate different docs each visit or do you stick with the same one the whole way through? Where I lived before, there were only 2 OB offices and 1 hospital, so there was no choice. Here, the choices are overwhelming! I finally figured out the hospital that I want to use so then I found a OB affiliated. They have a rotating schedule too but b/c I usually have some issues in pg (and this being my 4th), I don't want to rotate and am going to ask for that. I just hope they let me!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For my two kids, I had gone to the same OB that I had seen since I was 16. She was WONDERFUL! There were 6 docs in the practice and I could choose who I wanted to see when during the pregnancy but it was up in the air who actually delivered. My daughter was an emergency c-section and I loved the doctor that was there from the practice. With my son, I decided that I wanted to try to VBAC but still scheduled the c-section in case he didn't come. After 3 weeks of false labor and walking around 3 cm w/ no progress, I had a planned c-section the second time and I was able to schedule it w/ my OB that I saw regularly.
    After my son was born, I decided to switch practices b/c I was driving 45 minutes for every appointment and the hospital was an hour away. Even though I loved the docs there, it just was too much to drive that far. The docs I see now are wonderful - from the recommendation of my sister-in-law. They have helped me through 2 miscarriages and helped me cope with the anxiety and joy that I have been feeling now that I am pregnant again. However, the only thing that I do not like is they tell me which doctor I will be seeing. I am not sure if that will be for the whole pregnancy or whether it will just be so that I can meet each doc. I am hoping that I will be able to schedule with the doctor of my choice for the c-section, as I will definitely be having another since I was told VBAC is not an option this time.
    I think it is a completely reasonable request to see the same doc - I hope they are willing to work with you. Sorry that was a really drawn out response to your question lol!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am really anxious about this pg b/c it seems so close to my last one...I feel like I'm pushing my luck or something! Last pg, I had too much amniotic fluid and had gestational diabetes show up at the end. When I did go into labor, it was 45 min from the time I arrived at the hospital until he was born. I am super scared of that pain again, the rush to get there, and now we have moved away from family so I am freaking out about what to do with the kids!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. Sunflower3 thanks for the message, really appreciated you checking on me xx

OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no Mrs Incredible, I am so sad to read your news praying for a miracle for you I am so sorry you are going through this xxx

NC- I am in UK and we have midwives here, but once you are allocated a midwife it is the same one for all appointments (unless of holidays, sickness, etc) but for scans and birth it is hospital staff which will be different to the community midwife for regular appointments. I agree it does seem a bit nonsensical to rotate them, esp. during a pregnancy! Hopefully they will let you have the same OB if you ask

huge mrs incredible xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us posted Mrs I. I'm thinking of you and praying for your sticky bean.

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast