Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww thanks I just don't feel it though:/
    I especially don't now that you heard boy!! I was thinking we would all hear pink
    I was on Ingender and happened to see you post there. Are you further along than you think?

My biggest worries about the scan tomorrow is obviously seeing a nub, that I'm having twins or something is wrong! I've never had those fears before!!
    I think because 2 people told me horror stories in real life and made me think how lucky I've been to never miscarry or have anything happen:/
    Blech!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ughh! There is so much to worry about!! I am 100% certain about my dates and my 8 week u/s showed that too. It really freaks me out bc he is so big already! I'm thinking bc of my gestational diabetes!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    oh! He is so cute Beachy!! Congrats again! Funny that your DH said that! I hope mine does the same. Would you take him up on the offer?! Having four boys will be so special!
    Oh gosh! I really feel like I'm done at 4...unless I win the lottery and can go high tech!!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coocoo I felt the same way. How is it that I got pregnant 5 times and only had 1 girl. It's unbelievable. I was feeling bad for myself too. And bad for my dd. But I was giving her feelings that she didn't actually have. At the end of the day I think it's so incredible that our babies are so healthy. My last pregnancy I really felt like I was pushing my luck. But it all worked out. Coocoo your going to have a great scan tomorrow. Are you going to put pics up? Super stalker just wondering...lol.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping we would all hear girl too. I have my 8 week scan tomorrow and dreading the blood work, I always pass out :/
    I don't long for a girl like I did with DS3. I think maybe because we never planned on 4 and I already had in my mind I would never have a girl. I will probably have boy #4 too which is fine. It does seem crazy how out of 4, you only want one different and can't get it. But as I sit here my DS3 is snuggled on me saying Momma and giving me the biggest smiles. A healthy happy baby is all that matters (even though I do know if I hear boy I will be disappointed for a bit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 5 amazing little guys!

10/01/2009
    11/04/2011
    04/25/2013
    10/14/2014
    6/1/2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah I'll put pictures up if I get any!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations beachy after me going on about not wanting to see the nub i wish i had now im obsessing over pics i have, it would be a lot easier if id just been able to confirm babys a boy instead of me going over and over things in my head and looking at my pics from every angle im driving myself mad! X
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to add ladies, you really all are an inspiration to me (not for having boys but just for having children). I don't have any friends IRL who have more than 2 kids (a pigeon pair of course, most only have 1 and I'm one of the first to be expecting their second), and it's not like I'm a babe in arms myself, I'm 30! I just feel that people will look down on me for even considering 3 kids (not that it is any of their damn business or anything), and I know this journey will be a tough one and I'm only right at the start of it, but the fact that you are all so happy with your families and having more babies gives me hope that I will be able to do it as well (somehow). I hope you will all be on hand to help me when it comes to potty training my toddler lol!! Xxx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck today Coocoo!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you today cooocoo! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast