Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic peebell! Its wonderful seeing a sneak preview isn't it! Think it really helps us bond with our unborn baby xx

19 weeks tomorrow. It's going quite quickly now. Getting a bit of movement but placenta is definitely in the way. Did feel a wee one from the outside last night.
    I've forgotten to take my prenatal supp regularly these past few weeks. Could that affect my buba past 16 week mark? Mad at myself xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs I my mudwife and OB both said as long as Folic Acid is taking until 12 weeksandyou eat a healthy balanced diet then a multi isnt necessary. I havent taken one and my bloods all came back great and baby is perfectly fine.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm starting like I might crack and want to find out ladies!!! I could potentially find out Friday but I am trying to remind myself that I have always wanted a delivery room suprise!! I feel like I've seen enough clues (looking obsessively through my u/s that I may just get a girl... But that is all from my knowledge and no one else's so I could be totally wrong!! And I will be sad if I hear boy again
    Should I try to stick it out??? Arrhh! I know it's ultimately up to me but I just keep wavering and don't know which is better!! My grandma turns 96 in August and I'd love for her to know if I finally get a girl as she thinks it is seeing it was a big oops! But my moms opinion on having me wait is in the back of my mind too dang it... No matter how hard I try not to care lol!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man- I couldn't wait- you have much more willpower than I do but I get it. See how you feel when the day comes- you'll know what the right things to do is:-)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Find out Coocoo!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Find out cocoo!! it really sounds like its your girl xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coocoo are you okay with not having things beforehand if it's a girl? If so then I think wait. Think how magical it would be hearing girl in the delivery room. It takes a lot of willpower and heck I don't know if I will actually be able to hold out either. My friends said if I have a girl they would throw me a shower and I'm afraid if I do team green they won't want to do the shower anymore.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fwiw I'm really enjoying knowing its a girl, sharing the news with people when i bump into them, pink shopping when out and about, spending time anticipating meeting her and preparing her things (like i did with the boys) whereas going team green would mean doing all this prep and shopping exhausted with a newborn just before Xmas! This is why i always find out. And this time i get to buy pink which is an amazing bonus I feel its spreading the special moments over 26 weeks and im loving every minute. (Although with 20 week scan approaching i do worry they'll find a turtle despite harmony and 2 gender scans :-o !!) xxx
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know!!!both ways sound lovely (that is if it is a girl) that's what's so hard... But if it isn't... That's what I'm so afraid of!!
    I do think if it is a girl what a bummer it would be to not have decorated the room a bit or get to tell mosey strangers when I have 3 boys that it is a girl. Maybe at the scan tomorrow, if it looks like no penis is present then I'll ask to know lol! My husband would like to find out so there's that too! I asked him though if he's willing to deal with the fallout if it is a boy... He didn't know quite how to answer:/

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it helped that i was set to find out early, because i was set on the harmony testing (not for gender, that was a bonus!) I truly expected to hear boy too. I don't think i could have coped with the shock at birth, seriously i would have been too shocked to function and enjoy the moment. Good luck at your scan, and with your decision to find out or not! Xx
    Thank you atomic

Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast