Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a bit worried. I had a little bit of spotting last night when I was using the bathroom. Tmi. Not sure why and haven't had it since. I have a scan tomorrow afternoon. Fx all is well but I cant help but worry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunflower - let us know how your scan goes! Hopefully it is just a sensitive cervix causing the spotting.

I had my appt. today and the dr said I can stick with her more than half way through my pregnancy. I will just wait until then to see how I feel. My first scan isn't until I'm 9 weeks on March 10th Seems like so far away!!!!!! I'm going to be a nervous wreck until then!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi can i be added to please? This is such a shock after a year of ttc cant believe its finally happened! Im due oct16th i got a bfp at 9dpo, with my boys it was day af was due hoping its a good sign for me but my sway was not the best so im still thinking boy number 4 but after a year of ttc im just happy to be pregnant!
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats poppy! I have added you to the list!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank-you!!! So excited but soo nervous at this stage! Congrats to all on your bfps.x x
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had pink spotting last night. It seems to have stopped. Will call the Dr. Today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunflower I am hoping and praying all is ok at your scan today I am sure everything will be just fine but I can also understand your worries esp after your losses the silver lining is tho- thankfully you have a scan scheduled today anyway, and I'm sure u will get the reassurance u need

Also- if it helps (and to keshet too) I have also had some spotting- brown 2days ago and pinkish/reddish last night. I am trying not to worry though as I had bright red spotting with DS as this stage and he was totally fine but I will feel better after my scan on sat, fx all is ok for all our babies xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope all goes well for you Sunflower! Will be thinking of you. I know what you mean NC - the waiting is the hardest part! I hope you get good news on 3/10!

Keshet and Sunflower - I hope everything is alright with both of you. I had spotting on Tuesday and went for an u/s - they found a small SCH which they said should re-absorb and isn't a huge concern. I am on pelvic rest now - no lifting over 30 lbs but was told this is very common and just to call if there is any more bleeding. It could also just be that the cervix is real sensitive. It was just a relief to know that baby is well and growing.

Mrs_Incredible so sorry! Thinking of you and sending prayers and hugs!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. It's sad news. It's either a mc or an ectopic, I'll know more tomorrow morning. Hard now updating due in groups and apps on my ipad etc. doing it now before the reality of tomorrow hits home. Wishing you all a healthy 9 months XX

Sunflower3, sending you lots of love sweetie xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!! I'm so sorry. Please let us know if you need any support.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast