Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Beachy, you got accidentally pregnant too soon! You know how chatty I can be! This board would be anything but slow!
    LOL!!! I'm about to get in on your TTC pink thread, 2WW, and future swayers so watch out! Ha!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on over!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not gonna lie though, I am really hoping to hear that we will have another little girl to complete our family. We did sway pink.
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!! I called to see if they could move my appointment and they did! Now I have my first u/s on Feb. 26th instead of March 10th. The lady was surprised they had made my first u/s at 9.5 weeks so now I have it almost 8. Hopefully that will be far enough along to see the heartbeat, right?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah! You should be able to see baby's heartbeat by around 6-7 weeks. I was 6w3d when we saw ours. I was 8w6d w/ my last u/s and we could clearly see the arms and legs too! Baby still looked a little bit like a blob lol but a cute blob w/ extremities! Yay! I am glad you were able to get it sooner!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been meaning to update the other thread- had first scan on Saturday and all looking good so far was measuring 7+2 and saw (and heard) heartbeat!! She said nothing to cause any concern and all looking good so far so I do feel a lot better now, but also finding time is dragging just as much in my looooong wait for next scan at 12+5 now LOL

Beachy that's great you have got your scan moved up, that will MUCH quicker in coming round

Kellbell so exciting it's not long till your matB21 results, fx

I am trying to decide whether to do this blood test or wait till 16wk gender scan to find out, not sure what to do! Ideally I would prob rather know pink or blue asap but the blood test is sooooo expensive here! Plus I'm not sure if waiting a bit till I feel some flutters first (hopefully) might be better, and might help ease any potential GD if I hear blue? Oh I don't know what to do, aaarggh! Opinions welcome xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a tough decision. I wonder if there is anyone on here who just waits to find out the gender at birth. I haven't done it before, i always wanted to know early, but I think it might be a good option for me.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a tough decision. I wonder if there is anyone on here who just waits to find out the gender at birth. I haven't done it before, i always wanted to know early, but I think it might be a good option for me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did with DS, BUT only because DH wanted a surprise I was dying to know LOL. Still can't believe I managed to hold out! So I am def. finding out this time, only question is when!

I think a few on here do wait till birth though, and it is nice to get a surprise when baby arrives I would just worry (for me) that IF I did have a little disappointment I would rather deal with that before baby arrives! But I really admire those who have the patience (and desire) to wait

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going team green with DS3..couldn't bare to see/hear boy again. BUT after my nub shot, I just had to find out b/c I knew it was a boy and had to get confirmation. Which I did without DH knowing. I was able to deal with it on my own and then by the 20 week u/s we had the tech write it down and he accidently saw and he was OK...dealt with a little GD himself. But, in the end, it was much easier b/c I was genuinely happy by 20 weeks.
    Last edited by NCBeachyGrl; February 11th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast