Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beachy, really hope you get your girl this time round, I'm sure you will with it been a OOP'S!!!! XXX
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pebmcpd7 View Post
    Beachy, really hope you get your girl this time round, I'm sure you will with it been a OOP'S!!!! XXX
    Aww!!! thanks! Are you planning on evening out the #s and going for pink one more time?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls! I would love to go team green this time but there is no way I have the patience lol. Plus, when I mentioned it to DH, he didn't want to wait either. We have a girl born in June and a boy born in July and this one is due early September so we are well prepped w/ clothing and what-not but he didn't want to wait - I think we may complete our family with this lil one. The main reason we are getting the blood test is to check the genetics stuff. With our last loss, the baby had 3 copies of each chromosome. The genetics counselor said it was random - we both did a full genetic screening and both were normal so really there is no reason to believe that there would be problems but I just have to know that everything is ok. Finding out gender is just an added bonus - although I am super excited to find out.
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I know what you ladies mean. I def want to find out gender this time so I can deal with any potential disappointment asap and also to be prepared before the birth too still trying to decide whether to do the blood test tho...

On one hand it is soooo much cash for something I could find out with a reasonably cheap scan 3-4wks later and I could use that money for some extra assurance scans and some baby purchases...
    But on the other hand I KNOW that if I don't find out for sure by 12-13wks I will end up obsessing over scan photos till I can get a gender scan at 16wks, and if I get lots of girl guesses early on only to find out its a boy later- I think I would find that tough...prob a lot tougher than finding out it is def a boy in the first place...does that make any sense? LOL
    Aaaaarrrggh really don't know what to do!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand what you mean Coralsky! I would be dying to know even if I wasn't worried about my history! I lucked out w/ my son, well sort of. I had an SCH w/ him and a partial previa so had scans very frequently during the 1st & 2nd trimester and we found out w/ him when I was about 16 weeks - 3 weeks earlier than I was scheduled to b/c he was NOT modest at all lol!! I suspected he was a boy but honestly until recently, I had NO idea that you could even make guesses as early as 12-13 weeks. I wish I still lived in that bubble haha b/c now that I know I can find out early, I need to!!

I can definitely see both sides of it. Although if the test wasn't covered by the insurance it wouldn't even be an option for me b/c I don't have the extra $$ to pay for it right now so I would just have to suck it up and wait lol.
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My OB office offers a 13 +3 week scan and testing. I am going to do it b/c I just want a nub pic! I know it is torture though and last time caused so much stress. But, I just can't help it b/c I want to know!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies

I am far too nosey and impatient too LOL. But I am thinking I prob wouldn't get results of test till 13wks (they send it off to US so takes a while for results) so 3wks later a private ultrasound place will tell me at 16wks which is much cheaper and with the extra cash I could maybe have an extra scan at 13.5wks ish so I (ok, we ) could try and have a good guess ourselves?? That is prob the sensible thing to do but I am not always sensible x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Aww!!! thanks! Are you planning on evening out the #s and going for pink one more time?
    Would love a girl this time, but will it happen!!! think I am gonna leave it all in gods hands!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soooo had to break out the maternity clothes today. Not quite sure how I feel about that yet lol. It seems so early - I am just 10 weeks - but literally, NOTHING fits me now!! I did try to use a safety pin and that was also very uncomfortable. I guess that is what happens w/ subsequent pregnancies. Also, does anyone know what the absolute earliest is that one could feel movement? I SWEAR I have felt a few flutters over the last few days and I would like to think that I know what I am feeling lol but it could just be that I want so badly for everything to be ok that it is wishful thinking!!
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was like that with DS3! i started wearing matrnity pants at 8 weeks. This time doesn't seem to be so bad...yet! Although I pretty much live in leggings all day so they will stretch with me!

My mom is coming in town not this weekend, but next and I am trying not to tell anyone until my u/s (she will be here for that) so I am afraid I will be showing by then and have to spill the beans.

I can't remember when I felt movement with DS3, but I do remember it being really early!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast