Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling scared, worried and hormonal ....

I'm only 7+4. After a blighted ovum last month I should be really upbeat about being pg. I've felt awful for a few weeks, tired, yucky, not on the ball at all at home. Although I've seen the hb I know I am far from in the clear. However, suddenly I'm worried about feeling so awful and failing at caring for my family. And adding a 4h child to our family. I'm usually very "you only regret the kids you don't have" and tell my husband we'll manage, financially, space wise, they're only little for such a short space of time .... etc etc. I think the hormones are raging today. I feel worried, weepy and totally off food, so tired I could just sleep and sleep. And worried that it wasn't such a good idea despite being in the pipeline since November 2012 .... it's just the hormones making me wobble isn't it??!
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww So sorry you are having a rough day mrs I. It is just your hormones. You really wanted this and it isn't a bad idea in the least. Everything will work out as it needs. Once you get over the hump of worry and see your baby is okay and growing well I bet all these feelings will go away. It's hard to be excited and upbeat when you are worried...not that you have anything to worry about, I am betting baby is just fine!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Hun! I think we all have pregnancy wobbles sometimes, regardless of where you we in our own personal 'family journey' (fears of first baby, going from 1 to 2, 2 to 3 etc). You are preggie so bound to feel tired. I have totally been neglecting my DH and DS just hoping the nausea and tiredness pass soon and I can get back to some semblance of 'normal'! You are doing great Hun, have faith n yourself x.
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you'll feel much better in a few weeks(hopefully sooner) I too was super down about the pregnancy but it was when ms was at a high! It's pretty hard to be positive when you just are trying to get by not feeling like death! Feeling really tired can cause depression like feelings so just cut yourself a break for the next bit. I'm sure you'll start feeling more upbeat as you feel better

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like a fraud (as well as ungrateful) cause I'm not actually sick. just feel as if I've got a never ending hangover and need my bed even when i just get up! I was worried about lack of symptoms this time ... Just goes to show, a child rules the roost from the time it's conceived!! And never moan about lack of symptoms!! I don't recall feeling as wiped out, but hey I'm a decade older than i was with my first. Thanks for the support girls xx
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huge (((hugs))) I completely understand!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feeling the same way too right now. Normally I keep a clean house and take care of 3 kids without skipping a beat. Last night I fell asleep at 8:30. Two of the three kids were in bed but DS1 was on the computer doing a learn to type game and I really have no idea when he went to bed (bad Mom). At least he is on spring break. When you don't feel well (or tired) it makes everything feel difficult and like a huge deal. You will get through this and feel better. I have had the same feelings of "I can't even handle these kids, how can I handle another baby". But really I think it is the MS/tired/hormones talking. Funny how quickly you can forget about these first couple of months being so rotten Hang in there!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice an afraid but hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy takes a lot out of you and having children is understandably life changing but you will be well supported both here and by your family am sure. Hugs xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, now I've had a bit of a bleed when I wiped this morning, think I feel a bit of a dull ache. This cannot be what I fear .... I'm mighty scared xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you atomic

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any update Mrs incredible? Hope it was nothing to worry about x

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast