Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ds3 was my heaviest and oddly the easiest delivery! I am hoping baby number 4 is just as easy but I would be okay with even easier. There are things to do to make labor easier such as exercise and vaginal "attention" I was told having an orgasm during early stage labor can help speed it up and reduce risk of tearing...not sure how true it is but getting the blood flowing to area...it does make sense
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I had asked my midwife about the 3rd labour being worse and she told me it's usually woman who don't loose the baby weight and get the tummy muscles back that struggle? Most story's I've heard about the 3rd labour have been pretty quick though . I just got scared because I know this girl she's just had her 5th , she delivered all her other 4 normal but had to get a c section with this one , (she only had twins last year) I'm such a woos lol x
    2006 2013, Due 23rd November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My third labour was the twins so although the labour wasn't hard as such, it had it's fair share of complications, from twin 2 bring breach and stopping breathing and having to be pulled out feet first and then I haemorrhaged pretty severely, but then my fourth labour was fine with DS5. With no complications at all. All my labours have been quick and fairly easy, and all drug free, but it's the haemorrhaging I have problems with.

I'm pretty nervous about labour this time, as I'm older, just had a blood clot and feel like I'm stretching my luck, (plus have heard some horrific stories lately) but fingers crossed!!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everything goes ok for you mum ! I get really scared when I hear the horror story's. I worry about everything and then I think I have wat other people have it drives my dh crazy.x
    2006 2013, Due 23rd November 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mine was classic textbook labour in a way: niggles, gradual increase in intensity. (no false starts).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12