Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    image.jpg
    Time is flyin!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha on the pillows and coocoo I often find my hubby annoying lately too. My last pregnancy I just thought he was wonderful and just all goo goo this pregnancy I'm all GRRRRR GO AWAY!!! haha

I don't have special pillows but I did make hubby pick me up some new ones so now I sleep with 4 pillows to prop me up but I toss and turn all night. He sometimes steals one of my pillows and I yell I'M PREGNANT GIVE IT BACK!!!! Hahaha
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my little tacker will not stop moving. Is it possible that a baby can move too much in utero? I can already see my tummy moving all over the place!

We have set up the nursery now (just because i wanted to do it before I get too big and can't be btohered).

I think my nesting phase kicked in a bit today too, we chucked out so much stuff from all the cupboards in the house... feels good to have a clean out.

Mrs I - hows the garage room coming along? my husband finished his last week, it looks great and has opened up so much space in the house!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peebell, I think it was one of the other girls lucky enough to be converting their garage! We are putting ds2 (7) and ds3 (3) into ds2's big room. It'll be a squeeze with all the toys, but doable. Hoping to decorate a pink nursery before she arrives but with stupidly booking a holiday for the end of this month means time, money and dh's availability are all lacking. We booked before we found out it was a girl, what with everything needing bought from scratch (all my baby stuff is blue!) we could have been doing without the holiday costs this year. It's only our 3rd family holiday abroad tho, so the boys deserve this. Just left me feeling a bit stressed about money, and being able to buy our little princess all the gorgeous things I've looked at longingly for years!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peebell it's me who is converting the garage but the project has not yet started. My dad will be helping us and he isn't free according to my mom until Sept but I'm hoping we can bust it out in a few days in August. I really want it set up before school starts back up. Until that happens I feel stuck and can't really do anything, which is soooo frustrating.

My baby girl is bouncing and kicking all over the place, I'm now worried with how active she is that she is going to come out hell on wheels! haha. All of my babies were active but this tops it with how early she has my belly bouncing.

We finally woke up with a break from the heat which is such a welcome relief. My hubby and I were laughing that we will gladly take some rain right now!
    2001 2007 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I passed the glucose test! Yah! But then I asked about my iron and she said it was 11 but wasn't even going to tell me because she thought I was already taking supplements?! Anyway, I stopped because they were backing me up, she said I should take them again. Lo and behold, I took one last night and I'm already a mess today so I imagine I'll end up with good ol hemmoroids if I keep taking them:/
    And I have strep b in my urine (already took antibiotics for it but apparently didn't work) so have to do another round! I feel its unnecessary since they will still give me iv antiobiotics at birth but she said it could cause a bladder infection that could cause early labour. Hmph...all these things that may or may not happen, I hate taking so many antibiotics!!!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay coocoo for passing the test! Sorry you have to take more antibiotics...take lots of probiotics to help off set it. It's what is helping with my constant battle with yeast infections this pregnancy. Also there is an iron supplement by garden of life that is not supposed to make you backed up. I take their prenatal and don't have trouble. Yes the pregnancy constipation but not like taking iron that just makes things STOP! Good luck there!

Apparently there is only 4 or 5 of us that actually post and we are in a 3 month span of delivering! Where are all the ladies???
    2001 2007 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been trying to take my prenatal with my main meal to avoid the dreaded constipation! Not needed iron yet so fx I avoid that guarantee of constipation too.

I know, I don't know where the others have gone! It's been very quiet on here for ages. I join in the dec thread to have someone to talk to lol.

I'm off on holiday on Wednesday so won't be around for a few weeks. Unless the wifi in the resort works of course xx

BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone not done the glucose test? I am DREADING it. It made me violently ill last time and I projectile vomited the liquid all over the hospital bathroom!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sept/Oct/November Roll call cont...

We don't get it as standard I don't think. Doesn't sound as if I'm missing anything to be honest! X

Last edited by Mrs_Incredible; July 20th, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
    Thank you atomic

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast