Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its standard here to get it done. I considered not doing it this time as I was sure I'd pass seeing I've had 3 pregnancies without it and I really don't think it's anything to do with diet causing it (I know it can help once you're diagnosed) but I should have had it last time if diet was a factor!! Lol

ms_incredible have a great vacay! Weeks?? That's sounds awesome! Where are you going?

I stopped at a coffee shop the other day with the 3 boys and when I was getting back in the van a lady stopped me and said my boys were so gorgeous and then said how she noticed I was expecting another and how great a 4th boy would be! Even if she was lieing through her teeth, she just made my day!! When I told her it was a girl she said 'those boys won't know what to do with her' lol!
    I didn't mind, I was just so flattered she said something so positive about it being a 4th boy, because yah, it would have been awesome!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw peebell, I always feel sick in the 1st hour and then it passes but man it sucks!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had it yet. I'm also dreading it and kinda hoping it wont be necessary. I've never had any issue so can't imagine it will start now. I have an appt on Thursday so I'm sure I will be hearing about it then!

Aww Mrs have a fantastic trip! Haha and then there were 3!

Coocoo it's always so nice when people say nice things. It's so easy to say mean or bad things especially in passing but to stop someone and give a compliment is so nice and there isn't enough of it. It always remind me when I am thinking something nice about someone to just say it out loud cause it makes them feel good.

Coocoo and to anyone else who it having opposite is anyone throwing you a shower? I know we all have baby gear but for those of us who have been world of boy I know I have absolutely nothing girlie, also I haven't bought anything either. One of my gf is going in with my MIL to throw a shower for me since I'm getting my little warrior princess
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    photo.JPG

Alright here is my belly at 23 weeks
    2001 2007 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Before I knew what baby was I told my sil that I don't want a shower as last time all my friends told me I should have one even though I was hesitant thinking people would not want to come for a 3rd shower for me. My sil and sis threw it for me and only 3 friends came. One who was pregnant, another who knew how important it was to acknowledge even though my 3rd was another boy, that he should be celebrated and my other friend who was pregnant with her 4th girl.
    (It was supposed to be a meet the baby shower and not to encourage gifts) but I'm not sure how the invites were made out to say:/
    So this time I have a feeling people will come because she is a she and that makes me a bit peeved! Lol! I'd want people to come for either girl or boy and they proved last time, this was not the case...so I sort of don't want to have it, if that makes sense? And I don't want them all telling me to go and gah over baby girl stuff like I've been missing out! I am excited about that, but I don't want people to think that my boys weren't as special! Arghhh politics lol!
    I have a feeling they may still suprise me with one, but maybe not as I was adamant and they may think to respect that.
    (Deep down it would be really fun, and I do need stuff!!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sept/Oct/November Roll call cont...

I would love a baby shower but don't have a main group of friends as such, just friends who don't really know each other. My mum and my sister are my besties. It's still not the done thing here either, although a few on my bounty due date group are having one. I'm not really one for having a party for myself either just in case no one turns up!! I'm loving buying pink tho. Looking forward to getting some nice baby things in Turkey, got lovely bits last year for my nephew. I was planning on using the blue bouncy chair i have in the loft, but now i really want a pink one!! It really feels like starting from scratch as i really went all out baby blue for my last baby (so i thought )! Xx
    Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mrs_Incredible; July 20th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I got cuddles with a 4 week old little girl today, she was just adorable. Pink and white dress, headband and pink cardi! Still didn't sink in fully that I'll have my own little girl soon. Yet, if I was having a boy it would have torn at my heart seeing her pink gorgeousness. Still think I've got barriers up just in case it's indeed a boy (even tho I've got about 60 pink sleep suits to do up til 6 months and a lot of other bits lol!!) I'm not protecting my bank balance but think I am protecting my heart a little bit as I'm still scared to believe xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So very quiet
    I'll post another belly shot! I've been on top of it his time, every other pregnancy I have never remembered!!!

image.jpg
    28 weeks!!
    I am sooo over this pregnancy today!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lookin good coocoo! I'm 24 weeks and already looking forward to it being over yet trying to treasure knowing it's the last time I will feel kicks inside.

This evening baby girl has decided to roll in and kick my organs and cervix rather than my belly! Sooo not fun!

Also my joke with this pregnancy is that apparently my butt thinks it is pregnant too...no one told it that it isn't growing a baby so it's taken on life of its own! Ugh losing it is not going to be fun.
    2001 2007 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry guys, I've been a bit MIA lately, I've been going well but already feeling so tired and heavy at only 26 weeks... I am
    Always puffed out and my bubs kicks my cervix and bladder too!! Is anyone waking up in the middle of the night? I have been waking at 3.30am religiously...

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast