Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its easy! You just start with a favourite blanket, or print, and thats the jumping off point. For me it was the fir tree blanket, and went from there. Most of the furniture is from Ikea!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone feeling?

Sleeping for me is really difficult I either have to get up and pee constantly or I've been waking up with horrible leg cramps.

During the day my back is killing me!

Haha I have to keep reminding myself I'm doing this for a girl so it's worth it!

I do enjoy her kicks at this point they make me smile and my 7 yr old giggles every time he feels it which is sweet. He is so excited to finally get a sister.
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Until last night, I have been have pins and needles in my hands when I lay down. Would end up waking me up:/ last night seemed to be ok which is strange seeing it was the hottest night yet!
    I have the most water retention this time again prob from the heat so my skin feels tight and I complain about that a lot! Lol!
    Other than that I am just counting down the days! I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant this last time but I have never liked being pregnant (event go I think i will everytime I'm not pregnant! Lol)
    I am really looking forward to just watching my kids grow, enjoying my last baby moon and getting on with things
    tomgirl, I get up at least 2x but it's become quite a routine, I hardly remember! Lol

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm waking up at least once at night, usually around 3.30am. I'm also getting really bad night sweats... My iron is low and have started supps but they are blocking me up bad which has brought back nausea.... Gah

And this kids elbows are soooo pointy, it actually hurts sometimes when he's moving around...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I'm a bit sad my 2weeks in the sun with my boys is over. Back a week now and not at all organised for our new arrival in 13 weeks or so! I was feeling fab on holiday. A bit swollen in my normality skinny ankles a few times towards the end of the holiday. Really funny. But ice packs helped. It was boiling hot but my tan has faded so much already! Just as i got home my annoying rib pain kicked in. Hot water bottle and wheat packs are now my friends. Baby was really quiet yesterday and i was really worried. Took 3 hours to get the smallest movement out of her before i could go to sleep. She does this a lot, I'm going to be totally gray by delivery! Got a good wee wriggle off her this morning. She has such limited movement a lot of the time its hard to know what's normal. My boys are back at school and ds3 starts mornings at nursery on Monday so I'll have to get stuck in to the house in the mornings, decluttering, moving ds3 in with ds2, clearing out my office area and getting filing up to date while dh decorates the nursery on his days off. All go, just as i start to feel like a 6 month pg almost 39 yo lol!! Feeling like i need to slow down as the rib pain and dodgy feeling in my hip/bum reminds me i can't run about at full speed any more! Xx
    Last edited by Mrs_Incredible; August 16th, 2014 at 07:12 AM.
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So who else is starting to feel huge? I'm a fairly short person and my belly looks full term. I have people asking me if I'm due soon and I've still got 10 weeks to go!!! Getting soooo uncomfortable now.

Hows everyone else travelling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Peebell! I'm Always embarrassed to say I'm due mid October as I'm gigantic! But it's true, I'm only 5'2 and storing the same baby in a pretty short body! Lol
    My last baby was 9lb 2 oz so....yah getting real over this now!!
    Plus today I woke up and I have been gaining weight but def can see water retention in my face and my feet and hands are tight. Never had it this bad before but I've never been this pregnant in the heat of the summer either!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I had my diabetes test today, and I didnt hurl... Yay me!

My hips are killing me now and I'm walking, no waddling so slowly. I'm officially over it. Fast forward the next 9 weeks!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been avoiding the test. I just don't want to take it. I know I don't have GD and it's just one more thing I just don't have time for so I've been procrastinating! My low back hurts so much almost all the time that it's sometimes hard to walk.

I actually ended up at L&D Monday night as I was having BH with some discomfort coming every 4-7 minutes so I wanted to be sure I wasn't dilating. Everything turned out fine and I think it was just due to not sleeping more then an hr the night before and a ton of stress. I'm over being pregnant but also not ready to have baby girl in my arms quite yet. We are starting the construction on the garage today for my 13 yr old to get his new bedroom. I am super excited to get that done and him all moved into it. I'm ready to start seriously nesting with fall on it's way.

I also feel ginormous but actually haven't gained any weight in a few months which is nice cause I've already gained 26lbs so it's nice to see it halt for a bit!

I've started researching what color theme I want to do for this nursery. I want to go all out this time since 1. I finally have a girl and 2 she's my last! The bedroom is a soft green with a pale green rocker and dark brown crib and changing table. I am thinking soft pink and light grey would go nicely with the green.

We are in the final stretch ladies! Woohoo
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a 4d scan tonight, definitely still a girl! Albeit a shy girl. Going back for a rescan. She was breech, 2lb 14oz, with her hand at her face most of the time xx 28+1
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast