Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh! Lola sweety... I am heartbroken for you. I am sorry that happened. I know it was your worst fear. Hugs to you. I was so sure this is it for you this time. Was the doctor able to give you any details on why this happened?
    our big girl ..and our bouncy baby

Quit my job and I'm now and loving every bit of it (well most of the time

Link to my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-boy-sway.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Oh! Lola sweety... I am heartbroken for you. I am sorry that happened. I know it was your worst fear. Hugs to you. I was so sure this is it for you this time. Was the doctor able to give you any details on why this happened?
    Thanks, Aqua. Well, no explanation, but I'm pretty sure it was another chromosomal defect issue. Apparently that is why most blighted ovums are blighted. The sac and all the support stuff grows fine, but the actual baby does not, which is why there was nothing in there. I get worried about that because I'm 35 and DH is 38....so now we are going to work on being super healthy and keep our FX that we can make a healthy one sometime soon. Like I said to Stephiel, I will DEFINITELY be doing a CVS now, though, for this very reason.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you want to consider amniocentesis instead of CVS, I believe it's less invasive then CVS ( although still holds some risks, just like CVS, m/c being the 1)
    My gyn insisted on amniocentesis when I was pg with dd2 bcos of heavy bleeding I had in 9.week ( the diagnosis was 'threatened miscarriage')
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    35 and 38 are pretty young. Lots of people start at this age. Dont take age as the main factor at all sweets. Lots of my friends had their second ones only after 35.
    our big girl ..and our bouncy baby

Quit my job and I'm now and loving every bit of it (well most of the time

Link to my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-boy-sway.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    35 and 38 are pretty young. Lots of people start at this age. Dont take age as the main factor at all sweets. Lots of my friends had their second ones only after 35.
    This is good to remember, thanks! I just get so worried that we can't make a normal baby. Zivic, I don't think I could handle an amnio, I cannot deal with needles at all....in fact, I fainted for a few minutes when they took blood at my appt. My DH could hear them trying to revive me while he was in the waiting room! And I like that CVS is early so you can terminate if necessary.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola not sure if you are still checking this thread but just saw your update about your little one. I am so sorry to read this news. I personally wouldn't want to do an amnio and much prefer the cvs. The odds are not riskier for something going wrong unless you don't have a competant doctor. This is one doc you def want to find an excelled doctor for. Hopefully you will be looking into these types of tests relatively soon and hoping that you are doing ok. Take care sweetie....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12