Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to my first visit on tuesday, hope everything is good.. I can see the heartbeat of the baby and can be obsessive to Ramzi s theory..

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    OMG!! Lola yipeeeeeeeeeee So thrilled for you. Dont have the thoughts Enjoy one day at a time. I am sure this is going to be a H&H 9 mo. Enjoy some icecream. I still love the bananas..lol
    By the way, HOLY CRAP, I can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Are you dying to know what your baby is? Not too long before your NT scan and you can get a nub pic (if you are planning on that). So excited to hear/see! XOXO
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boyjoy View Post
    I am going to my first visit on tuesday, hope everything is good.. I can see the heartbeat of the baby and can be obsessive to Ramzi s theory..
    Yep, I am totally stoked to see where my placenta is lying. Everything's gonna be just fine, BJ! Excited for you!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    By the way, HOLY CRAP, I can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Are you dying to know what your baby is? Not too long before your NT scan and you can get a nub pic (if you are planning on that). So excited to hear/see! XOXO
    Jeez!! I know! I am having a wierd time. My MS hits everyday exactly at 4 pm and I feel extremly tired and a total loss of appetite. I'll gag if I think about food.
    I am actually avoiding to find out. I am trying to play it cool and not even think about it. I was so scared about what ppl say that I did not even post my 7.4 week U/S pic at the ramzi theory thread by alestis. I know I had to ask the tech questions about orientation and view etc to help alestis make a guess. And I did not ask the tech anything. I sound so crazy don't I.

I have a NT scan in exactly 2 weeks. I absolutly don't know about the nub theory and wont be able to guess when I see. I hope to have gathered some courage by then to post it here so everyone can guess.
    Some parts of boy diet has stuck with me ..lol and I am not able to revert it like not drinking milk and having less sugar etc. I still want to eat chips and bananas. Are ya having any symptoms yet. I'tll propably kick in in next 2 weeks.

Good luck BJ. Keep us updated.
    Last edited by Aqua; March 25th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
    our big girl ..and our bouncy baby

Quit my job and I'm now and loving every bit of it (well most of the time

Link to my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-boy-sway.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    checking in hope everyones doing well, the last 2 days i have been very well, really hope MS has left the building!!!
    im really excited to be having my NT scan, i have booked it in for 12.6 weels

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi autumn mom-to-bes
    TJ, it s so excited, maybe you can get a good nub shot. I am so glad you are feeling good. My m/s don t let me eat anything now, at the beginning, i was able to eat, to stop it but now i can t eat. As soon as i do i need to run to the wc, the same thing with my vitamin. I am gonna switch it to folic acid because it s very small easy to swallow and i m sure it wont cause nausea that much..

i cancelled my appointment. They drove me crazy yesterday on the phone. Morning they call me and left a voice mail, want me to call back about my health history, said they have a few questions... Good, i called them back and explained why i called, the lady couldn t ve found my name and appointment, held me on for 10 minutes and said i am reffering you Andrea she ll take care of your request. And a music wait wait wait 15 minutes then i hung up. This happenned 3 times. Then i called again and said i decided to cancel my appointment because of your attitude. She said ok .. That dr has the highest rate in this city but i don t care i can t live this every 4 weeks.. I guess i ll go at 12 weeks and i guess i need to find another OB/GYN...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, BJ, that is not good! Did you switch to another one already? I will tell you, once I find a good ob practice, I stay with them even if I have to drive an hour! I have had experiences like that before, waiting for 2 HOURS in the waiting room, having crappy attitude obs who barely talk to you much less really check you out. I hope you find a new one soon and can get in there for some confirmation, although, clearly you are pg.

I am trying not to get caught up in the theories and OWT, they will just make me obsessive, although I will ask what side the placenta is on at my appt next month. And by the way, I have gained 28 lbs since starting swaying back in August 2010! Damn boy diet!!! So, that makes me not want to gain more than about 20 lbs myself, and I normally gain 40lbs. Arg.

TJ, glad to hear your M/S is lifting, that's nice to have happen at 8 wks, too! I usually am ill from 5-16 weeks, and it is pure torture. So far, just little waves here and there, but I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, so I'm expecting it to hit me at some point.

So excited to see some nub shots!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know girl i can hardly believe the MS is lifting, a bit worried to be honest...its just not usual for me usually 11-12 weeks...shouldnt complain really, im happy its gone...

BJ...i will be watchig like a hawk!! and will be asking the tech to humour me and give me a nub pick! sorry to hear about your experience hanging on the phone like that...very bad service!!!

lola, hopefully it will be just little waves...and not fullon mS its just horrible i know...
    take care my preggie buddies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jules, I'm hoping my luck is that I have less with each baby....I had it so bad with 1st, moderately with 2nd, and now not much at all with 3rd (so far). I have worried a bit about that, too....feeling that I should have MORE of it to be a "good" pregnancy, kwim? But my mom told me the other day that she never had a lick of it with all 3 of us (GGB), so maybe I'm just lucky this time, or maybe I'm staving it off well with a good diet and taking b12, who knows! Is this your last baby? What an awesome brood you've got there! I bet you get the Brady Bunch reference a lot!

BJ, any news with another doc? How are you doing, Aqua? You guys a so ahead of me, haven't even had my 1st appt yet so I'm hoping I have a live baby in there!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Ladies,

I am still looking for a ob/gyn. No chance yet.. I am still worried about having an alive baby in there,too. I feel a bad pain on my left abdo when i walk or-and get up suddenly. This makes me worry.. I always find something to worry.DH says, this baby is definitely different, you were never moody like this before Hope he is right....
    TJ, you are so lucky for getting rid off the MS. I am getting better now, i don t feel all day sick, just if i over load my stomach..
    Lola, Like my DH said, your pregnancy is different so the baby is different. Just enjoy your pg..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast