Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BJ, I bet that is the stretching of the round ligament of your uterus as it is rapidly growing right now. I remember having those and asking my dr, she said it is beyond normal. In fact, I am feeling a lot of pangs and stretches now, but they don't freak me out because they are definitely NOT like my m/c cramps/pains! And yes, I think I have a little gift from above in not having m/s so much this time around, or maybe yet....I do feel icky if I don't eat still. BJ, you should get a new OB soon! You need to go have an appt w u/s so you are a) not worried about the baby being alive or not and b) so you can start your prenatal care. I hope you can find one easily! I'd go ask around with friends or check out practices that deliver at your hospital of choice.

How is everyone? Any scans yet?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aqua, update us about NT scan, how was the baby Did you get a nub shot .......

I am going to my first visit at week 12, finally found a good OB/GYN, so i m not gonna have vaginal US, that thing is too creepy for me. I never had it before. I know there is no harm but i don t know it scares me!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello I am due Nov 11th, I would like to join in, This will be my second Nov baby and it will be Spring here.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Tulips! You got the cool due date!!! 11/11/11 Love it. Hope you are feeling well and lotsa pink dust your way.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boyjoy View Post
    Aqua, update us about NT scan, how was the baby Did you get a nub shot .......

I am going to my first visit at week 12, finally found a good OB/GYN, so i m not gonna have vaginal US, that thing is too creepy for me. I never had it before. I know there is no harm but i don t know it scares me!!
    So, BJ, when is your appt? LOL about the vag u/s....it is kinda wierd, but it doesn't bother me. I'd stand on my head for a good baby shot!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies,
    What you think about this product.
    Gender Maker

Lola, i am going to see my doc at 29th April. It s soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's a load of crap, BJ. I read the reviews and also the product info....it doesn't say what chemical it detects or how it predicts gender, and I am fairly certain that it would do so if it were legit. It's like Intelligender, just gimmicks to make money off of crazed pregnant women like us!

But yay about your appt! You should be able to get a nice nub shot by then, you'll be right at 12 wks, right?

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then it s better to keep 20 bucks to spend for the lil one or spend it to a psychic lol
    Yep i am gonna be exactly 12 plus 1 . Hope can get a good shot. What about you, did you go for your first visit ? Did you see the HB of your lil one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did, but there was no little one in there. It was awful. I wrote a long post about it in the pregnancy loss forum. So, back to the drawing board again.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    I think it's a load of crap, BJ. I read the reviews and also the product info....it doesn't say what chemical it detects or how it predicts gender, and I am fairly certain that it would do so if it were legit. It's like Intelligender, just gimmicks to make money off of crazed pregnant women like us!

But yay about your appt! You should be able to get a nice nub shot by then, you'll be right at 12 wks, right?
    It looks exactly like the Intelligender type test - people from IG used to play around with those and they found that whatever you ate or drank right before you took the test "predicted" what gender your baby would be LOL!! If you ate something that turned your pee acidic, it was a girl, if alkaline, it was a boy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast