Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in November 2011

Due date thread for November babies.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am i the first november mom of Gender dreaming... My EDD is 11/10/2011. Hoping and praying for a boy.
    Last edited by boyjoy; March 25th, 2011 at 03:59 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im here! due 9th Nov hoping for a sweet baby Girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey gals, just got a bfp, so I'd be due on Nov. 30....I'm kinda a cusper there, I bet if this baby sticks that I'll have him/her in early December, I'm always a tad late. I am currently SO NERVOUS about having another m/c....every little twinge in the abdomen sends me into a spin. I'm trying to relax and recall that there are going to be lots of little twinges and pangs, so I need to not assume I'm headed into another m/c. How are you all doing?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats!! yeah im more late than not as well!im ok MS is kicking me in the butt at the moment..although its not as bad as i have had previously, still sucks big time.. its so ahrd not to think of those thoughs about MC...hang in there we are all in together!GL for a blue bundle!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jules! So sorry you are dealing with the good old MS....I feel it coming my way soon! Do you have any good tricks for managing it? Have you had your 1st appt yet?

I'm excited we have a tiny group coming together!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!! Lola yipeeeeeeeeeee So thrilled for you. Dont have the thoughts Enjoy one day at a time. I am sure this is going to be a H&H 9 mo. Enjoy some icecream. I still love the bananas..lol
    Last edited by Aqua; March 25th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
    our big girl ..and our bouncy baby

Quit my job and I'm now and loving every bit of it (well most of the time

Link to my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-boy-sway.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, I'm just learning my way around this site. I just found out I'm expecting #6 on 11/29/11 and mine are always early so I'm aiming for a 11/11/11 baby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aqua!!!! How are YOU doing, girl???? Yea, super happy I got another bfp, and I think this one is sticking because I'm really feel pg with all of the typical early symptoms. I am trying to break the salt/potatoes habit now, and still doing a banana every day, guess I got addicted to that, but that is all good for pregnancy.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BritTK View Post
    Hello ladies, I'm just learning my way around this site. I just found out I'm expecting #6 on 11/29/11 and mine are always early so I'm aiming for a 11/11/11 baby.
    Hey there, congrats! I have totally thought about the 11/11/11 baby possibility myself, even though like I said I am usually late! Did you sway for a boy or girl? Glad to have you on the thread!!!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast