IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness. I am so sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou nbp

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8LP, I am SOOOO sorry honey, I know that is hard! I hope you are doing ok!!!! XOXO You know it will happen again!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Lola xxx At least we can see who can come up with the most questions for Atomic now can't we

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, right!? I've been reading all of her essays on this site like I have a test on them later! Are you going to take a month of ttc off or go for it?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm going to have a month off as I know the month after sways pink for me, I've 2 gorgeous pinkies running round from the month after previous mmc & chemical. So you'll be seeing me everywhere in the blue section with you, reading and asking, re-reading and asking some more lol. I am going to start on the acv daily as I feel I am in need of a detox, I just feel so sluggish atm, I'll also definately be cutting out bread as I'm sure it gives me yi before ov each time and I think is the main cause of the sluggishness. Most of all I just want the sun to come out, I'v had enough of this grey, cold, drizzly weather to last me two winters, bring on the UV!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I've got a DD that was conceived 2 weeks after a m/c, so we took this last month off too. I just bought some ACV today, going to give it a go later, but anticipating a gag reaction! I hear you about the sun....you're in UK, right? We are having a sneaky little summer day so I've been outside trying to get some Vitamin D! The lack of sun is torture on my body and soul also. Hope you start to feel up again!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lilpigs View Post
    Thankyou Lilly xxx
    Sadly little one hasn't made it They saw a little 5 1/2 week gestation bean with no heart beat, I should be 9weeks plus a few days. I have an appointment to go back next week just incase there a heartbeat and my dates are wrong, but I am sure that little one won't be there. I am very sad, but looking at my little fat 8 month old curled up asleep really takes the edge off and puts things into perspective. I will leave it a cycle and then let nature take its course again, maybe I'll be having a xmas surprise
    So sorry and sad to her your news, I pray you get your little pink bean in the near future. Will be looking out for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm posting in to join the group... due 9/5.... but c section will probably be a few days before that! 8lilpigs....so so sorry to hear about your baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all your kind words ladies xxx

luvncamrin - I was going to change the name of this thread as it seems such a shame to start it a little gloomy. If you start a new thread then I reckon its gonna be a real lucky one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast