Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

8lilpigs sept thread

I'm the 1st woohoo lol. Well I'm Charlotte, expecting baby 9 in Sep 11, that seems so crazy to read, 9!! Oh well, they are just so darn cute lol. I think my due date will be 20th sep (ov'ed 29? Dec) I would love another litte man running around the house as my 'baby' boy started school last Sep and I am swimming in pink atm lol. I haven't told the family yet as there is too much going on atm, so I'm keeping it a secret, hence no ticker yet Hope to see more bfp's soon, Cxx
    Last edited by ELP; February 23rd, 2011 at 04:25 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks nbp I'm not telling anyone at home yet hence no tickers yet incase the kids see them lol. I'm going to see how long I can last, so far 3 days!! BUT, DH can and usually does tell just by looking at me, so I've been avoiding direct eye contact

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I thought I'd update with how things are going, I finally told DH last night about the new one, well I kind of grunted 'yeah' when he mumbled 'Are you pregnant?' just before we were going to sleep lol. I have asked him to keep it to himself for now as I just cannot mentally handle any spiteful or irritating comments from people irl. I have been fine with the m's, just a bit tired and slightly over emotional. No smell aversions or queasiness so thats good. All my cramping is on the left side so according to Ramzi this would mean pink lol and I do have a feeling that the pinks may welll have trumped again d'oh .

I am still taking the daily wheatgrass and bee pollen, i'm 100% sure that they are helping keep m/s and tiredness away as if I forget them for a day, the next day, I am shattered? Any thoughts on this anyone?

Hope to have a few more fall preggo's around soon, until then I'll just enjoy having my own little section lol!!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats♥♥♥

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, congratulations!
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on #9!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lilpigs View Post
    Well I thought I'd update with how things are going, I finally told DH last night about the new one, well I kind of grunted 'yeah' when he mumbled 'Are you pregnant?' just before we were going to sleep lol. I have asked him to keep it to himself for now as I just cannot mentally handle any spiteful or irritating comments from people irl. I have been fine with the m's, just a bit tired and slightly over emotional. No smell aversions or queasiness so thats good. All my cramping is on the left side so according to Ramzi this would mean pink lol and I do have a feeling that the pinks may welll have trumped again d'oh .

I am still taking the daily wheatgrass and bee pollen, i'm 100% sure that they are helping keep m/s and tiredness away as if I forget them for a day, the next day, I am shattered? Any thoughts on this anyone?

Hope to have a few more fall preggo's around soon, until then I'll just enjoy having my own little section lol!!!!
    Thanks for all congrats ladies xxxx

Well sadly yesterday i started spotting dark red with lttle clots bits. I have phoned the hospital to see if they could scan for me an hopefully they may today or Monday. On the positive side I still feel a bit icky and am not enjoying my mornng cup of tea, so you never know it could be ok still. I'll lupdate when I can, fingers x'ed for me please ladies ok

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I hope everything is ok. Sticky vibes....
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Lilly xxx
    Sadly little one hasn't made it They saw a little 5 1/2 week gestation bean with no heart beat, I should be 9weeks plus a few days. I have an appointment to go back next week just incase there a heartbeat and my dates are wrong, but I am sure that little one won't be there. I am very sad, but looking at my little fat 8 month old curled up asleep really takes the edge off and puts things into perspective. I will leave it a cycle and then let nature take its course again, maybe I'll be having a xmas surprise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast