Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jewelry and Accessories

Reply to this thread with your favorite accessories.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stella & Dot Jewlery

Recently was invited to one of those home parties and I thought their jewelry was really pretty.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiffany! LOVE IT!!
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same again LL, we must have the same taste. I LOVE Tiffany jewlery. When we went to Jordan we stayed in the Grand Hyatt, they have one in there, my face lit up as soon as I seen it, my DH was mortified, lol. He wouldnt even let me go in
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Etsy Alchemy! I love having one of a kind pieces and they have great prices on semi-precious stuff. And you are supporting indie artisans. If you can dream it somebody on esty can make it!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have y'all tried www.avelle.com yet? Or shopped at Bag Borrow or Steal? We have an event coming up and there is a Chanel bracelet that I think I am going to rent from avelle...never used it before but I thought it might be fun since I could never afford to buy it. You just pay the rental fee- by the week, month or season and they ship it to you for $4.95(includes the return shipping). Really pretty couture and designer pieces- handbags too- thought it would be fun!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Have y'all tried www.avelle.com yet? Or shopped at Bag Borrow or Steal? We have an event coming up and there is a Chanel bracelet that I think I am going to rent from avelle...never used it before but I thought it might be fun since I could never afford to buy it. You just pay the rental fee- by the week, month or season and they ship it to you for $4.95(includes the return shipping). Really pretty couture and designer pieces- handbags too- thought it would be fun!
    I've never done that but heard of it. When are you planning on doing it? I'd love to hear how your experience is with it.

I just got a Pandora bracelet from DH last month with like 7 charms on it (yes, he was good to me but it was Christmas, anniversary and Valentine's together!) and I love it. It's my new fave!
    baby girl 23 wks.
    Two gorgeous and healthy s!
    Many unsuccessful IVF/PGD attempts
    Surprise natural BFPs....chemical, 9 wks, 6 wks and 8 wks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksapphire View Post
    I've never done that but heard of it. When are you planning on doing it? I'd love to hear how your experience is with it.

I just got a Pandora bracelet from DH last month with like 7 charms on it (yes, he was good to me but it was Christmas, anniversary and Valentine's together!) and I love it. It's my new fave!
    Well, the one thing that stinks is that you can't order something for a specific date so you either have to go ahead and get it for a month or hope it is there so you can just pay the weekly fee right before. I think I will still try it...going to watch the Oscar's tonight to see if they wear an earring/bracelet combo or necklace/earring, cocktail ring/earring, etc.

I don't think it is "in" to wear a necklace with a strapless dress these days...I think it is more about a awesome ring or bracelet. But I am going to try it out of curiosity! A little paranoid about losing something but they have insurance coverage for the pieces...Just would love to respond with "It's Chanel" if someone comments on my bracelet! How's that for shallow. Just trying to have some fun.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.artfire.com/users/BaublesHandcraftedJewelry

This is my sister's MIL's site - she handmakes it all and the quality is really high. She also repairs anything that breaks (although none of my stuff has ever broken!) Plus, it's very affordable!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luv Stella & Dot for fun pieces and also Free People (really neat affordable pieces) and the cheapie jewelry at Charlotte Russe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast