Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Just chatting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Glad to read you're all doing well and enjoying your babies. I don't stop by here much these days - I don't recognise many of the posters these days!

We are still doing well. Time is going so quickly! Eliza will be 6 months old in a couple of weeks time - eek! She's doing great. She's a happy little girl, so easy to look after. She loves playing with her toys, adores her brothers, still sleeps well - I couldn't ask for anything more She'll be starting on solid foods in a couple of weeks which we're looking forward to and I'm very excited about her first Christmas!

I'm finally losing some of my baby weight. I still have around 3 stone (42lb!) to go but I've lost about a stone since I started dieting 6 weeks ago and another stone before that without having to try. Yes, I put on a ridiculous amount of weight when pregnant! I'm trying to decide what to do for contraception now DH and I have our 'grown up time' back and I have regular cycles again (despite breastfeeding!) but am not sure what to go for. Any opinions on the mini pill or depo provera?

Take care all x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well depo drove me crazy when I used to be on it. (I'm really strange about hormonal BC, it makes me really snappy, or sad, etc) so I personally didn't like it...the other thing about it I didn't like is it does leech calicum for your bones, and it's supposed to only do it after being on it for 5 straight years, but the research has shown that even after few months, it can start to weaken bones. I was on the regular BC pills because my cycle came back 2 months postpartum but really dislike them, so I'm done w/ that too.

I'm currently considering ParaGuard, it's a non hormonal IUD, but the idea of a uterine puncture during insertion worries me because I am 90% sure that we are not done yet, and I want to keep my uterus in tact. So, I am so torn...but i know for sure, my husband and i need soemthing because we do not currently have room / car yet for a 4th child, so we need to be protected at least until 2014.

As far baby news goes, Lillian open smilies (but her mouth wide open) at her swing 's mobile and really follows and tracts the animals...it's so cute. The boys love giving her kisses and DS2 (who is 18 mos) always says "sis" to her and it's so cute.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Auroara x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently on the mini pill. I never have any problems with the pill so I am fine being on it again. My cycle doesn't ever come back until I am done breastfeeding.

Lily just turned 7 months. I can't believe how fast it is going. I keep thinking I will be planning her first birthday in no time. She is a wonderful baby. She is a very mellow baby. We have been slowly trying solids. So far we have tried rice cereal and green beans. Lily has not really liked either one. She does like to suck on pickles (my mom gave her one) and grapes. We were cosleeping but I noticed she was up a lot at night so I moved her to her pack and play next to our bed and now she sleeps much better. It makes me sad that I can't snuggle with her all night, but she was kicking me more than snuggling so I guess it's ok. At least I won't have to figure out how to get her out of my bed when she is older.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is gorgeous lobella, love seeing photos of her

Well I had to go to the doctor due to some random bleeding and I have a cervical ectropian which is a hormonal thing and was causing the bleeding - and because of that she recommended I don't take anything hormonal contraceptive wise. I guess we'll carry on as we are for a while longer!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thanks Z

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow have I been MIA for a while! I missed a few ladies and there updates!
    But I came back to check in and update everyone on my little Benjamin!
    He is going to be 8 months old already! Time is going by way to fast and I want him to
    stop right were he is but........he is not listening to his Momma! He started crawling about a week ago and is into everything! And you can't put him in his play chair he cries until you let him out!
    He has been watching his brothers run and play for months and would get so excited to have them run past his chair he would squeal with delight then cry cause they would leave him. He loves being
    able to chase his brothers down and get into there stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah he's soooo cute princesssarah!! thanks for sharing.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is so cute princess!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011