Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Just chatting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    I know, you are both getting so close.....exciting 'next' month for u both!
    Mocha, I think ur pg has flown by, or is it just me??
    No - it feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER! Since I got that first BFP in September, then got pregnant again so quickly after my m/c, when the baby's finally born I will feel like I've been pregnant a whole year!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood I teach 2nd grade so they are between 6-8. I can usually forget a lot about work once I get home, but I run around like mad at work trying to get everything done before I leave I usually don't take work home with me, but since I am breastfeeding I have to rush home to feed her so I may start bringing a little home I can't imagine your job either. It must be so stressful. My best friend is a neonatologist. She loves it, but has a hard time with the emotional side of it since having a baby.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    No - it feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER! Since I got that first BFP in September, then got pregnant again so quickly after my m/c, when the baby's finally born I will feel like I've been pregnant a whole year!
    Suppose it always seems to go fast for people watching us pg! Thankfully were not all pg as long as elephants!! lol But alll worth the wait.. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lobella2 View Post
    Inglewood I teach 2nd grade so they are between 6-8. I can usually forget a lot about work once I get home, but I run around like mad at work trying to get everything done before I leave I usually don't take work home with me, but since I am breastfeeding I have to rush home to feed her so I may start bringing a little home I can't imagine your job either. It must be so stressful. My best friend is a neonatologist. She loves it, but has a hard time with the emotional side of it since having a baby.
    That will be me soon, trying to feed, bath and bed the twins before leaving for my nightshift at 7pm-ish. Or I might have to leave Dh 4 kids to settle and run out the door till I get home at 0830am! I did plan to be a neonatal nurse/midwife, but was too young when I finished high school at 17 (u had had to be 18 to get into midwifery back then), so did my Adult nursing degree and planned to eventually be a midwife, but I became a mum earlier than I expected!! At least most of my patients are older, poorly babies would be mega tough to deal with. x
    Last edited by Inglewood; August 3rd, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
    2002 2006

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I have missed a bunch! Sorry for being MIA for a while. I have been checking in as much as I remembered! Things here are just as crazy as ever! Little Benjamin is 3months old now...and I really want him to stop growing up!! He is my last one and I want to keep him little forever!!
    Other than that I have 2 weeks left before Ds1 starts High School and Ds2 starts Kindergarten....I AM NOT READY FOR THIS! I was thinking to myself the other day I better not imbarrass myself and cry the day Ds1 goes to high school! I already know I am doomed to at ds2 kindergarten day....and since they both fall on the same day....someone should just put me down! My boys are growing up...I am not ready for all this. I will have ds3 and ds5 at home with me but still half my boys are just getting to big!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah princesssarah, your DS1 is so big!! I understand that feeling....I cannot believe DS2 (who is only 15 months) is trying so hard to talk! What happened to my cuddly little baby who just stared at me with big blue eyes?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, Hope the boys get on well with their new schools? are they excited?? My eldest has only 2years left at primary school (he is 10 in Nov) and then goes to high school, that will be a weird day! Ds2 is still kinna little and is only 5, so is going into primary 2, so still has 6 yrs including this one before he goes to high school. That will be an even weirder day, as that would mean ds1 was almost 16! The girls are 4mths and time is passing so quickly I can't believe almost 10yrs ago, I had my lovely baby boy, my first-born.
    2002 2006

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is just plain crazy how fast our kids grow! I am just so sad about my kids growing up it is awful! I keep thinking what is wrong with me? Oh well....maybe I am still coming down off of those crazy pregnancy hormones!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    It is just plain crazy how fast our kids grow! I am just so sad about my kids growing up it is awful! I keep thinking what is wrong with me? Oh well....maybe I am still coming down off of those crazy pregnancy hormones!!
    ha princess--I feel the same way and i only have ONE kid. I am crazy but whenever a friend has a newborn, I miss that stage even though I am LOVING the stage he is in now. I don't even think I can blame it on hormones because he's 5.5 months old. LOL.

So we are starting solids this week---semi nervous! Here's to hoping it goes well!

Hope everyone else is doing well
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck alreadyneedivf! I must admit, I like how simple it is when they only need milk and am not looking forward to that - although perhaps Eliza can convince my boys to eat more vegetables!!

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for me and Eliza. I'm concerned about the shape of her skull. It kind of dents where the soft spot on the back of her head is and then there's a bulge underneath it and she also has a ridge sticking up from ear to ear. There's a condition babies can get where the bones fuse too early so I want to get her checked out but I really hope it's just a variation of normal!

I'm also going to speak to the doctor about my anxiety. I'm still feeling unbalanced/dizzy most days but I'm also still getting the odd rush of adrenalin to my head which I believe is anxiety related as it started in pregnancy after my DVT scare. I notice every single feeling in my body and get very irrational and convinced that they're symptoms of some terrible disease which will kill me and leave my children motherless. I know it sounds silly and I can talk myself down from it but that doesn't stop my sub concious having those thoughts and the anxiety is still there. I'm never sure whether the physical symptoms I get are caused by anxiety or something else - and then I worry that if I dismiss them as anxiety related I may miss a warning sign that I should have gone to the doctor for. So I suspect I'll be getting a referral to the men in white coats *sigh*. It's a big deal for me to admit this kind of thing to my doctor because I'm a 'coper' iykwim.

Wish us both luck!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast