Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder why the picture didn't post? Here, I will try again.IMG_4098.jpg
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aurora- you have a small little girl lol sound so sweet! DD4 had 2 teeth at 4 months!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber -that pic is so cute he look so happy! He is a pretty boy!! When did you started to sit him up like that? I got this thing once for DD3 but she hated it so I never got it again.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, we started using the bumbo chair about 2 weeks ago? I think? He does pretty well in it. His head is so big (95%) that he doesn't have the very best control yet, but he does well in this seat.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Flava! You too!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, look at him. I love Bumbos too. It supports them really well and they can feel like part of the action, rather than lying down all the time.
    My DH was away for Valentine's Day...he gets home tomorrow. I made my boys cards and they made one (DS1 did one for the family, including the dog!) and DS2 did one for his teacher (complete with a drawing of her...as he was drawing it I heard him say to himself "and a big tummy"...thankfully he didn't mention that part to her)! DS2 got one from a little girl in his class. They are 5. Very sweet. Sounds like they get along as they both love climbing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Peony, so sweet that your DS got a valentine for a little girl.... and I love the story about drawing his teacher and the "big tummy". Sorry your DH was away for Valentines, but maybe he will make it up to you when he gets back. Is he romantic? My DH is NOT! He usually hates valentines, but I guess he felt bad for ignoring me every year, so he cut me a heart out of wood yesterday. I know it sounds dumb, but it totally made my day!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber it's nice you DH made something for you. I got flowers and chocolate but I so don't care about Valentine .I think it's just another mad up day to get money off from ppl.

Im sure I get AF soon. I had a lot's of ewcm and big O pains. It's not even funny I hate to have AF and I only got 3 moths off!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, flava, mine came back after 3 months!! I couldn't believe it! This baby eats a lot, too--not sure what happened. I didn't get AF back until 5 months with my DDs and 8 months with DS1.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so sweet of your DH Hobber. Mine is not a romantic, but he is a really lovely guy. After DS1 I didn't get AF for 11 months and it was over 12 months after DS2. Because Sasha feeds less often I am thinking it will come back sooner this time. DH and I are not taking any risks in the bedroom that is for sure!
    It is my DS1s 7th birthday today. He is having a big party with his whole classroom invited. Time for me to go and finish getting organised while he and DS2 are at tennis lessons. Hope everyone is going well!
    Oh and I had Sasha weighed the other day. At 3 months she is already 6.1kg (13.4lbs!) She is on the 80th percentile for weight and length now!

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast