Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I got af awesome...

When do you guys normally start solid food? I was thinking to wait 6 months but maybe I do it earlier .
    My baby want's my food he is so cute he is licking his lips sticking his tongue out and smacking . And just gets all worked up kicking and waving his arms lol
    Also I think he may be teething? Not sure but he is drooling (not all the time ) and chewing on his fist a lot.
    Im hoping his teeth comes later because DD had 2 at 4 months and had to start taking care of it and brushing it so a lot better when it comes in late lol
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillian's 5 months old (almost 6 in March) and she has two bottom teeth already. And she has had them for like three weeks. When I thought she was teething, because of crankiness, drool, the pedi said it was too early. And two weeks later she popped out two teeth...so I'd definitely believe your instinct.

We are doing fine. Lillian's still very "diva"ish, but when she smiles, she lights up the room! She's getting more hair, but only on the very top of her hair, and it's coming in dark brown, whereas the boys were both (and still are) blonde, so that's different. DS2 still loves her so much and says "love you lily" but he wont' tell me or my DH that he loves us.

DS1 is always trying to play a video game, almost too much. Getting him to bed and up in the morning is starting to become a hassle.

How is everyone else doing?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I know he is teething for sure now! He is drooling all the time now and has his fist in his mouth all the time and his burpy cloths .He like to chew on that.
    Anyway Im not happy about it at all. Don't know why this early .My first 3 baby's got it later only DD4 was early.

Also still BF but just 1 or 2 time a day .I think only because Im so sad to stop .There is like almost no milk left really. Oh yeah and he bites me sometimes! The girls never bit me!
    He also had very little hair and still have blocked tear ducts on the right side and Im soooo sick of it .I wish it would be open already.Poor baby...
    Still not sleeping much in the day time but sleeps all night long for weeks now. (hope it still that way now that I posted this lol)
    He smiles and talk all the time he is just so damn charming and cute

aurora- your kids sound so cute! Your DS2 is like my DD3 she always go to baby when he starts crying or just to talk to him ect.
    And yeah my kids want's to play online and video games too so I made 2 "no game day" a week when they only can play with their toys. It works. And other days they have limited time to "go on" and play.

And yeah how is everyone else? This place is to quiet...
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Oh I know he is teething for sure now! He is drooling all the time now and has his fist in his mouth all the time and his burpy cloths .He like to chew on that.
    Anyway Im not happy about it at all. Don't know why this early .My first 3 baby's got it later only DD4 was early.

Also still BF but just 1 or 2 time a day .I think only because Im so sad to stop .There is like almost no milk left really. Oh yeah and he bites me sometimes! The girls never bit me!
    He also had very little hair and still have blocked tear ducts on the right side and Im soooo sick of it .I wish it would be open already.Poor baby...
    Still not sleeping much in the day time but sleeps all night long for weeks now. (hope it still that way now that I posted this lol)
    He smiles and talk all the time he is just so damn charming and cute

aurora- your kids sound so cute! Your DS2 is like my DD3 she always go to baby when he starts crying or just to talk to him ect.
    And yeah my kids want's to play online and video games too so I made 2 "no game day" a week when they only can play with their toys. It works. And other days they have limited time to "go on" and play.

And yeah how is everyone else? This place is to quiet...
    Flava my little guy had a block tear duct and I took a warm washcloth a few times a day and massaged the corner of his eye and it cleared up in a couple of days

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I can't believe Lillian and Benjamin are teething already! Both my DDs got their first teeth at 1 year (DD2 was actually 13 months) and DS1 got his first tooth at 8 months, so I don't expect anything here for a while.

Sawyer is so funny. He is laughing all the time, and it is the cutest thing! Yesterday, he was cracking up at DD2 when she was shaking a sandwich bag full of graham crackers. Not sure why that was so funny to him! He's grabbing stuff now and talking up a storm. He has shifted from being a baby who used to never want to be held, to a baby who never wants to be put down! It is making cleaning etc. a little more difficult. I try to wear him in the Ergo and the Moby when I can.

My thyroid is acting up again. I had half removed after DD2 was born because I had a nodule, and now I have a nodule on the other half, so my doctor says it has to come out. They said I can wait a while, though, which is good, so I can wait until summer or sometime when family can visit and help, because I don't want to have to leave DH with 4 kids while I go in for surgery and spend the night in the hospital! He did okay with it when it was just the 3 kids (DD2 was 3 months old then) but I worry about him dealing with all 4. He has no patience lately and has been losing his temper with everyone!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    Flava my little guy had a block tear duct and I took a warm washcloth a few times a day and massaged the corner of his eye and it cleared up in a couple of days
    Yes I do the massage too but it's not helping nothing on this eye. He also had it on the left and that cleared up very fast like after a week. And that was months ago! DD2 also had this and cleared up around 2 months.
    I read that it can be up to a year I so hope thats not the case for us!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber sorry about your thyroid problems! I don't know nothing about it but hope they fix it for you soon.
    Also have no clue about bab'ys who don't want to be held lol my babies all wanted that all the time! So welcome to the club hehe . Yeah not easy to get anything done for sure! And now with the teething going on I have to hold him all the time ugghhh....he likes to be up on my shoulder and chew on his fist or on his burpy cloth or both .And you have to walk around the same time with him don't dare to sit down !
    So yeah try to clean or cook and take care of 4 other kids and DH...my life it's easy lololol

The laughing sound so cute! My baby did that a couple times this last days and we love it too!
    what do you do when he is in the moby? I have a sleepy wrap but not really use it because I still can't cook or do much when he is in it on me.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, sorry to hear about your throyoid problem too...

my two sons were cuddle bugs, but Lillian gets pissy when you hold her too long and she actually prefers to be in her crib most of the time to sleep...she doesn't care much for sleeping in your arms.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I hope it is benign like last time. The sufery isn't too bad--it wasn't last time, anyway, though this time I asked for my tonsils to come out too. I heard tonsils are a harder recovery.

Auroara, Sawyer used to be like that! He hardly wanted to be held at all. But now he is super clinging! I have to hold him all the time. He sleeps with me, too, so he gets held/snuggled all night, too. Maybe I spoiled him!

Flava, I just cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed and swept, and made the other kids lunch while Sawyer was in the Ergo. Dishes are hard, and eating is hard! I dripped some food on his head while I was trying to have my lunch!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday my LO turned the first time!! He is 3 and a half moths it was so cute. First he turned on his tummy from the back and looked around what happened lol the he just turned back haha
    My other kids only turned one way at first and learned to turn back later.
    And DH missed it of course because he was at work. Just like today
    Yeah the money is good but we need him home. DD3 asked him if he can not to work so much and stay home a little ? It made me sad.
    Anyway I try the wrap today .Im not sure if I should put his legs in or separate it and hang it out now? Well see...only I suppose to clean bathrooms and can't do that with baby hanging on me. hmmmm
    I vacuum the house every day so at least I can do that for sure.
    hobber you sure spoil him lol i can't sleep good with no1 especially a baby ! Heck I don't even sleep good alone
    +1

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast